Chapter 3

Déjà vu: the feeling of having already experienced the present situation. Déjà vu is close to what Isabella is feeling. She's seen this house on YouTube. Isabella and Olivia love watching the channel Sam and Colby. They love ghosts, and ghouls, and paranormal stuff in general.
     The house looks like an old abandoned log house. The area is beautiful though. The stories of the house are bizarre in itself. A girl named Carolyn Perron would notice a broom going missing or something moved from one place to another by itself.
     It got a thousand times worse. Carolyn looked up the history of the house, a real person called Bathsheba Sherman lived on the Perrons property in the 1800's. It was rumored that she was a Satanist. None of her children lived past 7.
     Carolyn being an idiot, did a seance with her family. She became possessed, spoke in tongues, and her chair rose from the ground. Her daughter Andrea witnessed this and said "Her chair levitated and she was thrown across the room" They made a movie about this, but couldn't fit this into a rated R movie.
     This house was originally owned by Jenn and Cory Heinzen, but they got too scared after a few years of living there. Mom and Dad had never told Olivia, she doesn't want to be here anyway. But, Olivia found out what this place is. "Are we staying here for the night?" Olivia says in a whimpering voice. Dad laughs "No, Olivia! This is our new house"
     "But. No. It Can't be. Sam and Colby came here. This house changed their lives. This house made 2 grown men cry and traumatized 4 people." Olivia tries to explain how haunted this place is. "Don't be silly Olivia. They planned everything that happened. There is no such thing as ghost, Sam doesn't have an 'attachment' and they are just very good actors." Mom explains, "Let's just go inside. The moving truck was here yesterday and has been sitting here all night."