Prologue

January 6, 1996

Opportunities usually rises from unexpected places all most like a professional chess player setting the pieces we're they would rise to greatness or fall underneath the pressure.

A young man by the name of Cristian Winter who'd spent most of his teenage years as a body builder training in the Olympia trained by Arnold Schwarzenegger who was really impressed by the young man's strength that underneath his wing Cristian had won 6 trophies at a young age of 23 years old.

Few months later after his sixth victory Cristian had begun training in the art of professional wrestling as he always had  a strong passion for the sport since he was a child watching it with his father, Winter soon joined local shows that was going on around his hometown he quickly gained popularity with his incredible hercules like strength mixed with his incredible speed making Cristian a force to be reckon with.

When Cristian had improved his in-ring-work caliber as a professional wrestling he star power got the attention of one of the famous wrestling promotions known through the world the World's Wrestling Federation after good old JR who was scouting for new talent he saw the big man was extremely impressed by his hybrid skills and the athletic ability he showed.

Once his match was over Cristian getting ready too put his gear away into his duffle bag until Jim Ross introduce himself to the young New Yorker offer him a chance to shine in the big leagues.

A/N : Prologue is complete in forever and always I now it was a bit short I'd wanted to set the tone for the story as I wanted you guys see bit of Cristian background and you will learn more in future chapters till that time take care stay cool everyone. -Mango