Chapter 1

January 8, 1996

When the meeting with Jim Ross was over and the meeting with board in WWF headquarters and Vince McMahon offer Cristian a contract to become a WWF Superstar. And he would make his debut on the next coming Monday Night Raw.

It was just two days later and now the big man was ready to make a impact on his debut on Raw the kid from Brooklyn was looking forward showing what he's capable of as millions from around the globe would be turning in to tonight Raw as it would be taken place Bob Carpet Centre in Newark Delaware that for his debut Cristian would be going one on one with Sid Vicious.

*At the arena*

Cristian was seen making his way toward the arena as he was feeling bit overwhelmed which is to be expected knowing he'll have eyes of thousands of fans watching his debut match, running his fingers through his long shoulder length black hair Wint...

Cristian was seen making his way toward the arena as he was feeling bit overwhelmed which is to be expected knowing he'll have eyes of thousands of fans watching his debut match, running his fingers through his long shoulder length black hair Winters green eyes scanned his surroundings taken everything in as he tries to find the men's locker room to get prepared as he was walking around backstage looking bit lost as this was a new environment to him the former Olympia had accidentally bumped into somebody.

??? : Oi! Watch it will ya.

Cristian : Sorry about that I wasn't paying attention to my surroundings.

Upon realizing who'd he had run into Cristian immediately Recognised the individual who he had ran into as they had bit short stature with dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, it was the Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels. Hearing the New York accent Shawn turned his head around was bit taken aback at the 6'8 former Olympia felt bit imitated by the sheer size as he takes a step back to recompose himself.

Shawn : It's not a problem by the way I don't think I've seen you around here before, are you the new talent that Vince signed?

Cristian : Yes sir name is Cristian Winters.

Shawn : Well rookie names Shawn Michaels pleasure meeting you, now why don't I show you around since I can see it in those eyes that you're completely lost at trying to find your way around here.

Nodded his head Cristian followed the Heart Break Kid as the duo chatted to each other along the way to get familiar with each other so it won't be awkward, after showing the rookie were everything was Shawn then brought Cristian over towards some crates we're two people where standing and talking with each other.

Shawn : Hey guys.

Hunter : Yo Shawn, who's the kid?

Shawn : Relax Hunter the big guy behind me is the rookie Vince signed he is also a former Olympia.

Taking a glance at the former Olympia the 9th wonder of the world Chyna looked at new edition to the roster with a look of interest.