Fell in love !!

Continuing from previous part:-

Ragini come back in her room well technically it's not her own room nor she feels that comfort here she used to feel in her old house but what to do she need a roof over her and her family's head even if she likes it or not that's the reply she wants to give Laksh but alas .

'Stay in your limit' what he said still echos in her head how rude he is  she was just requesting for rose plant in garden where he probably never look in while but no he have to insult her .

Bittu enter in room putting her school bag on bed say  'uff sach a long day at school' and lay down on bed beside ragini.

'Bittu get up and change first or else your uniform get wrinkled' Ragini said getting up from bed .

'Di yaar who cares if my uniform get little bit wrinkled apart from us no other girl live in this house and uncle's son looks a distant guy like uncle i don't think anyone mind' bittu say irking her sister on the mention of uncle's son .

'Don't praise him he is not worth of it such a rude guy he get pleasure in belittling others just stay away from him before he say something to you and i crush his head on wall'  ragini say shocking bittu for a minute but she laugh hearing her sister's threats for uncle's son . Ragini too smile little seeing her sis but in her head she knew she'll do it if that rude laksh say anything bad to her sister.

In evening :-

Everyone is at dinner table except Laksh . Kuljeet wanted to have dinner with whole family tonight but he understands laksh must be missing his friends he'll have dinner with family next time . On the other hand Ragini is relieved that he isn't here cause she don't want to see his arrogant face while eating but she knows that he'll be around after all it's his father's house so she try to ignore him and not spoil her mood .

Other side in club laksh is busy with his friends on dance floor some girls dance with him but he didn't find spark in anyone after some time he sat to have a drink when his friend rocky join him asking 'hey lucky did you notice ashima was gluing to you on dance floor'

Drinking down some whiskey laksh with bored expressions reply 'yeah she practically grinding on me maybe trying to make her bf jealous i guess' .

Rocky pour more drink for himself and laksh inform 'dude she broke up with her bf two weeks ago don't you know ?'

Laksh takes a irritated sigh and ask 'so what I'm supposed to do find new bf for her or something!'

Rocky gulp down his drink quickly say 'I'm saying she's into you and you too broke up with sophie months ago so why don't you spend time with her maybe she is the one for you' .

Laksh look at ashima whose dancing with her friends now she is like sophie a social butterfly, rich , miss i got what i want types . He turn towards rocky and say  'She won't be the one i want to spend my time with as I'm done dating these social butterflies' .

'Oh so you still into sophie it seems like you fell in love with her' rocky say but immediately laksh reply

'Love ! Nah i don't believe in this sh*t there's only attraction between two people which turn into lust and later in commitment sophie and i felt attracted towards each other but i never felt that lust towards her like if she won't be with me I'll go crazy and stuff she wants to be my gf and i let her be that's it . I don't want to waste my time again so dating thing is kind of over for me' Laksh say and gulp down his drink .

Rocky is little bit surprised hearing him as he thought he was serious about sophie he ask laksh 'so what you gonna do now marry someone your dad chose for you huh !'

Laksh smirk and say  'no wait for someone who'll i lust after and the day i found that girl she'll be my wife' .

Rocky laugh on it and cheers saying that he'll tell ashima what laksh said maybe she'll be interested in him after laksh's rejection .

Later in night :-
Laksh came back home after parting till midnight he going towards his room when his eyes caught Ragini studying in common area with open hair pen cap trapped between her lips writing something in her notebook without caring about surrounding. He stop in his way taking a good look of her and in his head thinking 'don't why reeti is so bothered about her she is nothing but a nerd how possible she'll take my place in my dad's life reeti is just a dumb greedy girl' he shook his head on reeti's stupidity and go to his room ..