Two different people

Continuing from previous part

As ragini open front door of their old rented house they are staying in from 15 years and now finding job to earn money and save it .., she opens door and find a man probably in his late forties standing there , holding a polythene of fruits in one hand and in other holding a small briefcase bag . Ragini ask in polite but confused tone " yes ? Who are you looking for?" , man replied with same politeness as her " umm beta I'm Kuljeet Randhawa I'm childhood friend of Sujeet you must be his elder daughter raano right please inform your papa I'm wanting to meet him" ragini is froze on her place not because of shock or anything but on the mention of her papa who is no more now 😭 but she composed herself ready to tell the man about her papa's death when Santosh from inside calls out " ragini who is it ? If it's it's kishanlal bhayia then invite him in I'll talk with him" hearing her mother ragini reply " no maa it's not kishanlal uncle but some uncle name Kuljeet Randhawa he said he is papa's childhood friend" saying so ragini invite him in and Kuljeet stepped in their house and santosh came out of room and shocked seeing Kuljeet after so many years or basically after what had happened in past she utter not believing he is here " Kuljeet bhaisaahb aap ! itnne saalo ke baad aur aapki behen wo ??(Kuljeet bhaisaahb you !!after so many years and your sister?)"  but Kuljeet in reply join his hands in front of her and say " bhabhi main aana toh pehale hi chahta tha magar tab badi didi aur choti ki wajah se nahi aa paya, main janta hoon ki Jeete mujhe aasani se maaf nahi karega par uski gaaliyan sunkar bhi main usse mana lunga(bhabhi I was about to come here before but badi didi and choti's prestige didn't let me ,I know jeete won't forgive me that easily but I can bear his anger and make it up to him)"  santosh cry hearing this and say " bhaisaahb ab aap khabhi unhe nahi dekh payige 15 din pehale accident mein wo chal basse(bhaisaahb now you'll never see him again, 15 days ago in a accident we lost him)" sadness clouded Kuljeet's face and tears dropped from him eyes 😭😭 he indeed come here very late that he didn't got a chance to see his best friend one last time .......

In evening.....
Kuljeet is currently sitting with Santosh , bittu  discussing about their lives till now and about kids studies while ragini making tea for everyone, she bring tea and put it on table Kuljeet smile a little seeing her and bittu and say to Santosh " bhabhi waise yeh waqt toh nahi hai aesi baat kahneka magar mujhe lagta hai ki aapko bachhiyon ke sath Mumbai waapis aa jana chahiye, wanah mera bhi ghar hai aur aapko mere office mein nukari bhi mil jayegi(bhabhi I know this isn't a good time for discussing this but I think you should come back to Mumbai with girls, my home is there itself and you'll get job in my office too)" ragini frowned hearing this like come on this uncle didn't really contact her papa in 15 years and now imposing his suggestions on them 😠 they love this house and their Bhopal his so called Mumbai isn't for them , she is about to voice out her thoughts when Santosh say " nahi bhaisaahb jo ghar Mumbai mein tha usse hi toh beich kar yaha aaye the , yanhi koi nukari mil jayegi(no bhaisaahb the house we had in Mumbai that Sujeet sell then only we come here , I'll get a job here only)" Kuljeet sigh and say " kaash jab bittu huyi thi tabhi maine yaha aake Sujeet ko mana liya hota toh shayad par khair ab kya ho sakta hai , acha bhabhi main abhi chalta hoon hotel bhi pahuchna hai main kal aata hoon( wish I come here when bittu born , I make it up to Sujeet then only so may be but now what can I do , okay bhabhi I'll take a leave have to reach hotel too I come back tomorrow)" saying this he go out of their home and Ragini start saying " ek din bhi pura hua nahi hai yaha aaye aur ghar chodne ko kah rahe hain had hai pata nahi log aa kar bin maangi salah dete hain(it's been a day and he start saying that we should leave this house, don't know why people give unasked advice)"  santosh sigh say " tumhare papa ke sabse karibee dost hai Kuljeet bhaisaahb aise nahi kahte beta(Kuljeet bhaisaahb is your father's best and close friend don't talk like that about him beta)"  but Ragini argue back " haan karibee tabhi toh 15 saal tak kabhi nahi puchaa papa ke baare mein bas itna kah rahi hun ke hum yaha se nahi jaaynge( yeah close friend that's why he never asked about papa in past 15 years all I'm saying is that we will not go from here)" Santosh nodded to her and bittu say she has to do her schoolwork so she go to their room , Santosh lock the door from inside and both mother daughter too call it a night.....

Other side in Mumbai

A big mansion is shown where camera focus on one big room of white and blue colour, loud gym music blasting from that room and a guy with macular bare upper body covered in sweat shown doing push-ups in that room . Camera then focus on his eyes which are intense with colour of dark brown , in between his pushups he heard his phone ringing so he stop doing push-ups and stand up than only his face show and he is Kuljeet's only son Laksh Randhawa . Laksh pick ups his phone while turn music off , he receive call uttering a quick irritated 'hello' and from other side of phone comes a girl's voice who reply in a seductive voice " umm helloooo👄 sir actually I'm Priya I call to inform you that umm I miss you I mean I miss the last detail you given me to cover in this new project so can you please repeat it for me"  laksh sigh and say in bit angry tone " god Priya you are definitely lost in some another world while working in office and mind you if any mistake done in this project then you have to pay the prize" priya gulp nervously hearing it , what the heck she call him to flirt with him he became angry maybe she should say that she remember the points accompanied with a sorry and cut the call which she about to do but she heard his husky voice replying " so I guess now I have to personally remained you with all points you come tomorrow early in morning to office and come directly to my cabin so that I can help you and release your stress once and for all" he say this with a smirk on his face and priya felt proud on her work as finally she got success in luring him in her love and lust , she cuts the call and laksh through his phone lightly on his bed smirking and thinking about priya . He go to his bathroom and pull out his pant down stepping under shower 🚿 one thing about him that he is too moody and too stubborn if want something then no one can stop him getting what he wants .. He come out of shower wrapping towel around his waist looking completely 🔥🔥 he lay on his bed in one towel only and start chatting with his friends in messages...

Next morning at Randhawa co. (Mumbai)
Priya come early in office wearing a little tight formal short skirt and light pink office shirt , upper four buttons of her shirt are left open to give a clear view of her swell up cleavage and she laced her face with nude makeup colouring her lips with velvet red mate lipstick 💋 she parked her car in front of office building and step in office heading straight up to laksh's cabin by elevator., She reach his cabinet and knock on the glass door twice before peeking her head inside by ajaring the door asking in seductive tone " may I come in sir?" Laksh look up from his laptop directly in her direction and with serious intense gaze replied in husky voice " yeah come in" she walk up to his table seductively moving her hourglass figure perfectly and stand in front of him slightly biting her lower lip , laksh stood up from his chair and come close to her very standing face to face with her through she wearing three inches heels but still couldn't match his height which spicing up the situation more ., Laksh held her hand softly bringing it up near his face which she thought he'll kiss and some romantic action is going to happen so she smile softly in joy but her joy died when he flip her hand looking at her palm and put four files on her palm saying in serious tone " read these out and then complete that project I want it ready by tomorrow and also if you again disturb me like you do last night then bid bye to your job now get moving and while leaving cabin make sure you close the door" her shoulders fell in defeat and she mutter "yes sir" with sad face and left his cabin , Laksh smirk looking at her and think ' how useless and greedy these dumb girls can be' yep that's the true state of Laksh Randhawa he didn't follow girls around and not really give chance to girls who drool over him but he like to play games till his heart get satisfied with a clear rule to not force himself on any girl . Frankly he doesn't really have to force himself on girls at all when every girl he met throw themselves on him looking for a relationship but his turn all down maybe waiting for that one or probably waiting to be totally bore one day of these flirt games and marry in his late forties...

One side Laksh and one side Ragini two different people with two different way of seeing life but one thing is common both are extremely stubborn . How they get married to each other and what destiny decided for them ????