Prologue

As (y/n) stands with his daughter he saw that she was accepted into the school, and at the same time out of the corner of his eye he saw someone lift their daughter into the sky twirling her in the air and then fall on to the ground.

When you saw that the strangers daughter was trying to wake him up you decided to walk over there and said "hey, do you need help sweetheart?"

Time skip

As you, your daughter, the stranger now known as Loid and his daughter Anya walk over to Loid's apartment and after you drop him and his daughter off and go to your apartment not too far away you get a knock on the door from the mailman with a piece of mail from Eden academy talking about the next step in the admission process with how both parents are supposed to be there "oh no. Being single isn't really the best now, I wonder how Loid is doing?"

Meanwhile

"Well he's dead"

"Mail's here... Forger household?"

"Um, I'm Anya Forger."

"Okay. Would you please give to to your mommy or daddy" (pervert not in a sexual way Anya's a child)

"There is no mama"

"Oh, I mean sorry"

As Anya closes the door and goes over to Loid she says "papa the mail man brought this for you" hitting his face 3 times after. Eventually snuggled into his chest underneath his arm.

"What are you doing, are you trying to kill me can't believe I fell asleep in-front of someone. It's unacceptable I got to get a grip"

"There's mail"

"A letter from Eden college"

"Is something wrong?"

"The second phase of the admission process is a family interview, it's mandatory the applicant attend with both parents absolutely no exceptions."

"But there is no mama."

End of prologue. I promise the chapters will be longer but right now it's somewhat just introducing (y/n) and his daughter to Loid and Anya. I promise Loid and (y/n) will have an interaction in the next chapter, as I said (y/n) is replacing Yor in this book.