sixteen

twitter.com

jade.miller: hi! thank you to everyone who has been so understanding with the whole situation. finn and i finished the album and im here to give some lyrics and song names away! i don't always do this, but it sounded fun! so enjoy!

"in the back of my mind
i killed you
and i didn't even regret it
i can't believe i said it"

"you didn't cheat, but you're still a traitor"

"do you know how in love with you i am?"

some song names are:

-traitor
-romantic homicide
-please notice
-loving you is my favorite thing
-three is my favorite number
-love is on and off
-falling without caution

finn and i worked very very hard on these songs and lyrics and hope you all enjoy! thank you for waiting patiently! love you all so much!

user: omg...

masonthamesofficial: i wrote a song too!!

user: mason wrote a song?

sadiesink_: holy crap

•••

instagram.com

jade

jade.miller i feel like a pick me girl BUT this is the album cover! everyone go stream "sweets"! on all platforms! recovery is key!

*the creator turned off the comments*

•••

twitter.com

masonthamesofficial: hello. jade and i have waited a very long time to address the situation and i think it's time to say something. one of my close friends has had a crush on me for as long as i can remember, but i made it very clear i was in a happy relationship with jade. she posted dumb things, texted rude things towards jade, and made herself seem like the victim. she manipulated me and had me convinced she was going to hurt jade if i didn't break up with jade. she texted jade through my phone, saying god awful things. she blocked jade on my phone too and everything got worse. i was scared to do or say anything, but i finally broke and kicked her out of my house. she left town and won't be coming back. time went by and jade and i still weren't talking. eventually, i texted her and explained myself. jade was very understanding, but we didn't get back together. we are friends again and on good terms. she made the album with finn before we were on good terms so, yes, the album is about me. the album is amazing and def go stream it! thank you all for waiting and understanding everything! love, mason :)

*this user has disabled comments, re-tweets, and more*

•••

sister simps 🤩

lauren
omg
ur music is freaking amazing

mckenna
FR
it's so good

jade
thank u guys
it means a lot

lauren
mason and u don't seem on that great terms

jade
it's nothing, really
he just
he seems like he doesn't wanna be on good terms

mckenna
i highly doubt that

jade
i know
but
i just
i wanted to post this cute pic of us from when we were
um
together
and we went to prom
for the three is my favorite number
but what if he doesnt like that

lauren
post it rn
that will help ur relationship
it will show him ur not afraid to be seen with him and still care for him

mckenna
she's right
u rlly should post it

jade
ok
wish me luck

•••

tagged| masonthamesofficial

jade.miller "three is my favorite number" is one of my favs. mason is an amazing human and he deserves the world :) anyway, go stream "sweets" and blare "three is my favorite number"!!

view comments
user AW THIS IS SO CUTE

user brb crying.

masonthamesofficial i-

masonthamesofficial ❤️

user why is mason acting weird

laurendonzis cutest couple out there <3
>jade.miller we're not together
>mckennagraceful u will be

user this is so sad. i loved them.

load more comments

don't forget to vote! i used a mixture of actual songs bc i can't write lyrics for shit.