Before camp🧚🏽

"Do you see him" asked the mixed female standing behind the wall with two boys next to her looking out into the party.

"Something bad is happening, I can feel it. I knew this was a bad idea." Exclaimed the slightly tall dark skin while the female rolled her eyes at the panicked boy.

"Pop a zannie, J. We can't see him 'cause he's being stealth." The short boy said while looking at the taller boy, "No doubt, he gots this. When has Cesar ever disappointed" she said with a slight smile on her face still looking out into the crowd.

"Mmm, fourth grade. Kickball tourney. We lost." The dark skin argued. "Only cause I picked the kid with no skills" Cesar said as he came out from around the corner with two girls, while handing out beers to everyone.

"And I'll choose you again. Loyalty trumps victory, compa." Cesar explained while draping his arm over on the dark haired girl next to him. "Layla this is Monse", he said pointing at the light skin girl who had a mean mug on her face.

He next pointed to the short Latino who was named Ruby, next was the tall dark skinned boy whose name is Jamal."Ah, take it In guys. This is high school, Oh guys this is Layla, and this is her friend Sevyn who's my brother's girlfriend."

The girls waved at the group only to get two waves back only from the boys. "Why are they here" Monse asked with an attitude in her tone. "I'm just here until Carlos comes back from talking to his friends" Sevyn spoke up not bothered about the girls tone.

"I'm here bc my boyfriend wanted me here" Layla said with sass in her tone "wait you have a boyfriend while talking to Cesar, what a hoe move" the curly haired girl said.

Sevyn was about to say something when Cesar spoke up "she was talking about me Monse, that was uncalled for" just then I felt hands around my waist I looked down to see Carlos hands. I turn around to look at him.

I smile and give him a kiss on his lips as he rested his hands on my ass. Right when it started getting heated we heard Monse ask Ruby a question. "Ruby, you think your brother's gonna marry Angelica?" "No idea, Mario tells me jack" Ruby said to her.

"What about that time he told you that Angelica has a dangler" the tall dark skin said out of no where.  "In private! Time and place dude." Ruby had said then he had saw this blonde girl with a red striped shirt dancing with other girls. "Oh, guys, check out huerita at nine o'clock." Everyone looked over the wall to see what he was talking about.

"Monse if you were a girl.." Ruby started but was quickly cut off. "I am a girl" the girl said nonchalantly. "Yeah, but if you were a girl like that, would you wear underwear?" Sevyn and Layla looked over at them giving a look of disgust.

"Oh, my God, I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die." Jamal said in a shaky tone. "Why are you gonna die?" Sevyn asked him. "Those guys play for the 'Ridge." They looked at him and shrugged "Did you know that last year alone over a quorum of kids..." he just started off until Monse spoke up. "Died playing football?" Sevyn giggled a little causing Monse to look at her weirdly.

She just shrugged it off and Monse finished talking. "You're stuck on repeat. So, don't play." "No choice. My pops was a legend." He said sounding a bit calmer now. "It's family tradition." Sevyn and Layla opened they mouths a little making an "O" I shape now understanding his struggle.

Jamal then started breathing in and out heavily saying "I'm dead." Until Ruby had spoken up "You're not dead." "Football spiral?" Cesar had asked. The tall male then starts to hyperventilate and whimper until Monse said something again.

"Jamal, CTE is not in your future." "Guys, check out my game" Ruby said looking over the wall still at the same blonde. Seyvn was going to tell him about how that's Layla sister who is dating Sad Eyes, but before Sevyn could speak up Carlos covered her mouth and turned her around.