Sex With Me🧚🏽

ℂ𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕠𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I was currently helping Sevyn get the egg out of her hair, we were sitting on the curb. Sevyn got mad at Olivia and them and was about to slap Ruby because he said something smart, but I quickly pulled her back and sat her down.

"You guys, this is all my fault. I let that asshole get the best of me." Olivia finally spoke up after a moment of silence, "Don't apologize. We just got to get home. Jamal, get a Lyft." Ruby said really fast after she said that.

Ruby Is whipped man, I thought i was but now I don't know for sure, "My dad said Lyft was only for emergencies." Jamal said clutching his phone, "Seriously? What exactly
constitutes an emergency?" Ruby sassed back to him.

"Don't get a Lyft. It's handled. It's handled." César said while putting his arm around Laylas shoulder. I knew what he did so did Sevyn and Layla but we didn't say anything.

We all walked back up there, Sevyn and Layla walking up to the white boy with me and Cesar. "You want some more?" The white boy says to us worth his arms up, "Oh, you think you're hard. Okay." He said getting in our face, I looked over to see Sevyn texting Silas, I tuned them out until he started yelling.

"Let's see how hard you are when the whole squad hits," he said yanking Sevyn and Layla up by there hair over to them, just when I was finna punch the dude, Oscar pulled up.

Oscar walked up to the boy and grabbed Layla and Sevyn taking them from his grip. Sevyn hugged me while Layla hugged César, Oscar whipped the boys marker off his face with his thumb before doing the same to himself except his not coming off.

"This shit's real." He said to the white boy who was now shaking in his pants, "Please. What do you want?" Oscar looked back at the girls and they smirked. Sevyn walked up the boy and punched him in his nose, same with Layla, "Give us your candy" I told him as he held his bleeding nose. "And your juices" César said with a mug on his face as well.

~𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡~🧚🏽

"I can't believe Monse went home!" Ruby yelled while dumping all the candy and juices out on the table, I was waiting for Sevyn to get our candy and I started walking outside. I heard the door open behind me and I turn to see Olivia.

"Carlos, thank you" she said to me but I stood there confused considering I didn't do anything, "urm for what" I asked while stepping back from her, "for helping me out when Sevyn was finna hit me."

She told me with a big smile on her face, I quickly started laughing in her face and her smile slightly dropped, "I wasn't helping you, I was saving Ruby from being back handed because he said something smart."

She just looked down at her feet, I heard the door open and looked to see Sevyn we smiled at each other, she was yelling at everyone inside telling them bye, I was finna walk up to her but Olivia pulled me back and kissed me.

I quickly pushed her away and I looked up to see Sevyn with teary eyes. "Wait baby" but she put her hand up stopping me and walking up to us, she slapped Olivia then walked away not looking at me once. I sat there with my eyes watery and a tear fell from my eye. I quickly ran after her only to see her gone. I stood there crying.

————————
Hey sorry it's short I've been packing and moving a lot and I finally got a break so here you go.😭✅