𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄[𝟏𝐱𝟎𝟏]

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
[𝟏𝐱𝟎𝟏]

━━━━━━━━━━

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

𝐀 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 road after attending a rock concert. "An hours drive to hear that crap? You know, it wasn't even a band. A guy with a guitar. An hour each way." Darren Malloy said, complaining about his not-so-fun time at the concert. "He wasn't that bad." His girlfriend: Brooke Fenton said, she however liked the 'concert'. "He sounded like James Blunt." Darren commented, mockingly.

"What's wrong with that?" "Already have a James Blunt. One's all we need." Darren answered making Brooke laugh, "So, why did you come?" She asked her boyfriend. "Because I love you." Darren answered quickly and smiled at her. "Nicely done." Darren quickly drove into a field of fog that clouded both lovers sights. "What's with the fog?" Brooke asked as Darren wiped his windshields, "It'll clear in a sec..-" "Watch out!" Brooke cried out when the sight of a body figure was in front of the car and crashed into the front window.

Both were panting once the car froze on the side of the road. "Are you okay?" Darren asked Brooke who was freaking out. "We just hit someone. Oh, my God." Brooke cried, Darren looked over at her and instructed her to call for help. He got out his car. "Please be alive." Darren muttered to himself, as he got closer to the body. He looked at the ring on the male body and noticed the engraving. Suddenly, the body snapped and grabbed Darren by the neck and brought it to the male figures mouth.

Brooke came out the car and shouted, "There's no signal! Darren?" Brooke called as she noticed Darren nor the body anywhere. "Darren?" She called, this time softer until a large thud landed on the car. There was a drained Darren Malloy, bite marks on his neck, making Brooke scream and run. She never made it far as a new body figure snatched her from the ground. One things for sure, they were both a boy and girl that were heading where Brooke Fenton and Darren Malloy were heading... Mystic Falls.

━━━━━━━━ 𐀔 ━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋, 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐋𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 visiting her parents and writing in her Diary. Suddenly, a raven had came and sat on a tomb stone. It calling out to warn Elena's attention. "Okay. Hi, bird." Elena said, shrugging at her choice in speech. "It's not creepy or anything." Elena muttered to herself just as the same fog from just last night appeared around her.