𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎[𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝐱𝟎𝟐]

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
[𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝟏𝐱𝟎𝟐]

━━━━━━━━━━

𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐁𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐋 I and looked around. The grill had a warmly feeling as I walked deeper into the bar section. The sudden smell of a wet dog was smelt and the same stench of bleach but the sweet smell of syrup. It caught the attention of the pack and one particular, he being the alpha of the pack. Nate Reynolds wolf senses picked up once Raven Salvatore walked in the bar. He could hear the low growls of his pack when they smelt the rough stench of the female Salvatore, but to his wolf, he felt him howl out to the moon almost. I ordered glass of bourbon from the bartender and I took small sips from my glass until I felt someone watching me. I turned by eyes to my left shoulder and noticed a biker gang in the corner of the grill. A certain blonde biker who held a cigarette in between his lips caught my attention. My breathing hitched when I recognize his face from a long long time lover. The blonde felt my eyes and looked at me. My lips parted and I looked away, keeping my attention on my glass. As I had two glasses of bourbon, I felt the wolfs eyes on me the whole time until I paid and left the Grill. I walked out and continued to walk/run back home. Suddenly, the same wolf smell with a mix of beer and cigarette came to my nose. He was following me. "I know your there." I said and clicked my tongue before turning around to find the blonde wolf. "I wasn't following you... just admiring from afar." The wolf said as he took a drag from his cigarette.

I smirked and rose an eyebrow, "Yeah, I'm sure you got a lot of that inside." I said and crossed my arms. "Not enough actually. Figured I'd take the change in watching you walk away." Wolfie said and I scoffed a laugh. "What's your name, admirer?" I asked and tilted my head, my eyes in a soft narrow action. "Nate.. what's yours?" Nate had told me his name and asked for mine, "It's Raven." I said and smiled softly. "You got a ride back, Raven?" Nate asked as he noticed a pretty small amount of cars in the drive way. "I can walk back." I said and releasing my arms from their crossed position. "I can drive you back." Nate offered and I looked over at his bike. "You seem used to getting what you want.." I said and rose my eyebrows, my expression looking unimpressed, but inside I was still teasing. "What are you, good at reading people?" Nate asked as he got on his bike. I smirked and scoffed out a laugh. Oh, what the hell? I got on his bike and we left the Grill.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, I got off and turned to him. "Thank you, but I still could have made it back." I said and smiled. "But who would I be if not a gentleman, darlin?" Nate asked, and smirked. "Maybe not have this slick wet wolf manners?" I said and turned to say goodbye. "Will I see you around?" Nate asked, I looked over my shoulder. "Maybe. You'll have to wait and see." I said before heading inside. Behind the door, I could hear his small laugher outside and drive off. "I didn't think you had a werewolf type." I familiar female voice spoke in the room. I turned around and found two of my sires; Dominga Zayas and Cillian O'Henry. "When did you guys get here?" I asked and smiled at them from my spot at the door. "15 minutes ago." Cillian said, his Irish accent was still in tact. I sped over to them and gave them a big hug. "Are the boys here too?" I asked, still in the triple hug. "They're upstairs." Dom said and I quickly went upstairs and found them in their old rooms. "This place hasn't changed." Gunther said as he looked down at his past art work from Sweden. "That's because I told everyone to leave everything as it is until you four got back." I said and turned around to find Leif, "And you need to keep working on your speed, I could hear you." I said and smirked at Leif. "Well, it doesn't help either that your over a 1000 years old." Leif said before we hugged. I missed them.