Chapter 3- Besties♡

Without my best friends, I wouldn't survive this term. Shakara's the artist. She draws extremely well and she's smart. She's also the rich one. She makes all of us combined look poor. She always gets mistaken for being Canadian.

Leandra's the very quiet one, but when she's alone... lest not talk about that. She's also EXTREMELY pretty, but you wouldn't know cause she never takes her mask off. She's also very funny and a very good friend. Alya's the mature one. She's like the mother of the group. She can cook and bake extremely well and she's also an artist. Sarah's the chill one. She doesn't really talk much but when she does, she calm, cool and collect about it. We've all been best friends since last term, except Shakara, she just came here this term but we're best friends either way. The 1 thing we all have in common is that we love reading Wattpad, normal books, archive of our own, mangas, you name it. Reading is how I got ideas to start writing in the first place. I have more friend like Abby, Rhona, Taliha, Aiden, David and Nick.

Leandra and I are apart of the loners who love reading group.

Shakara's apar of the Social group. Yeah I know I didn't mention it but I did say so much more.

Alya's apart of the mature group.

Sarah's apart of the loners who know everything group

Abby's apart of the geeks group.

Rhonas also apart of the geeks group.

Taliha's apart of the social group.

Aiden's apart of the social group.

David's apart of the social group.

And Nicks aparts of the social group.