Chapter 2: Annoying Pestering

(Play the song above, it's the opening theme)
Y/N's POV

Ever since I revealed my identity to Shido, Mio and the rest of the spirits, they have been really annoying me. Especially Mio and Shido, anytime I'm in public they would try to be all friendly with me.

Y/N: I better not see them again.

I was outside ready to lock the front door but I suddenly hear a very familiar voice.

???: Y/N, it's nice to see you again this morning.

I turn around to see Mio, I sigh and walk right pass her. But I heard footsteps behind me I turn my head to see her following me.

Y/N: Why are you following me?

Mio: C-can't I not spend a day with my son?

Y/N: I'm not your son, stop following me.

I said as I then continued but she still followed me, I ignored her an continued walking and entered a shop to buy some items and she was looking around the shop as well. Once I finished I walked out but she continued to follow me and I entered a cafe to take a break and ordered a coffee and sat down at a table and opened a new manga I bought called 'Uzumaki'. Mio also decided to order a coffee and sat at the table with me which annoyed me, she tried to start a conversation with me but I ignored her.

Mio: So.... How have you been?

Y/N:.......

Mio: So..... What have you been doing growing-

Y/N: I've been spending my time with my mother, she taught me how to control my spirit powers.

Mio: But, you know she's not your real mother right?

Y/N: She is, don't you dare say she isn't.

She sighed in sadness and continued to drink her coffee and I finished mine and left the cafe and continued walking around the city but was stopped by hearing loud stomps. I look up to see a giant machine jump in front of me.

I was surprised to see this machine right in front of me, I examined it and saw that it says 'DEM' on one of the arms

I was surprised to see this machine right in front of me, I examined it and saw that it says 'DEM' on one of the arms. I then hear the Spacequake alarm, alerting every person around and having them flee the area, I look around my surrounding and saw my mother on one of the roofs.

Kurumi: Fight it Y/N!

I nod and changed into my armor and summoned my sword and stood in stance.

3rd POV

Y/N stood in front of the robot. The robot then roared and charged at him but Y/N then does an upward slash stunning the robot, he then jumps and starts slashing the robots head and once the robot reawakens he hits Y/N launching him into the air but he manages to land on his feet and dashes for the robot it starts to shoot plasma lasers and bullet causing Y/N to start run and dodge the lasers and bullets. After the barrage projectiles he dashes and attacks its legs breaking its armor.