Chapter 4: DEM's Darkest Experiment

(Play the theme above, it's the opening theme)

Y/N's POV

I opened my eyes to see that I'm in my room. I tried to get up but I noticed lump on top of me and was under my blanket, I lifted it to see Mio sleeping. I sigh and gently moved her to my side and got up, dressed, and walked out of my room. I walked downstairs to see my mom making breakfast, she turns around and sees me and smiles.

Kurumi: Good morning sweetie.

Y/N: Good morning mother.

The phone started to ring, I walked up to it and picked it up.

Y/N: Hello?

???: Y/N? Finally!

Y/N: Rebecca?

Rebecca: Yep! It's me!

Y/N: I'm glad you're okay.

Kurumi: Y/N, who's calling?

Y/N: It's Rebecca.

I hand her the phone so they can talk. I sit down to eat the breakfast mother made me and soon came Mio. She sat across from me and started to eat as well.

Mio: This is amazing, Kurumi knows how to cook. It's almost as good as Shido's.

Y/N: My mother has been taught by the best of the best. She always wanted to do things that were good for me.

We continued to eat until mother came back.

Kurumi: Sweetie, I have good news. She invited us to visit her in America.

Y/N: Great. Shall we pack our bags now?

Kurumi: Sure, just make sure that you have everything that you need.

I finish eating and went to my room to pack my bags and once I finished I heard Mio's voice.

Mio: Y/N... I have something for you. It may help you.

I turned around to see her holding two revolvers.

Mio: We made them last night, specifically for you

Mio: We made them last night, specifically for you. I hope you like them.

I took them from her and looked at them.

Y/N: I'll take them. But don't think this makes anything different between us.

I put them in my bag and I heard her slightly sniffing as if she was trying not to cry. I grabbed my bags and went outside my room and saw mother ready with her luggage.

Kurumi: Are you ready sweetie?

Y/N: Yes.

Kurumi: Alright. And Mio will be looking after our home while we're gone.

Y/N: Okay.

We then leave for the airport and wait for our flight to America.

Timeskip