3

Between working at the pre-k and Koz being kept busy at the club and garage we've hardly had time anymore to just be intimate or have little dates like we used to. 

I understand that the club has always hand business that is never gonna get settled any time soon, and that it seems like the garage is always busy.

And I'm not complaining about my job cause it's something I've always wanted to do and I worked my ass off to do.

but not being able to spend some intimate time with my fiance or just time with him by himself without him being called away. it really sucks.

I've often thought about just going to his job grabbing him up and heading to the apartment or bathroom and fucking him before leaving just to get my fill of him.

but my heart always tells me he'd get in serious trouble and that isn't something I wanna do or risk.

though my mind and I are on the same page at the moment saying fuck him getting in trouble, I need his dick inside me pounding away like I'm a damn drum and he is the fucking drummer.

I'm tired of fucking myself with my toys and toying with myself or using my fingers. I just want my fiance to dick my ass down so fucking good I could feel him for months.

Just last night when he was home I told him don't be surprised if one day outta the blue I don't show up and take him someone private and just have my way with him so the two of us can get off and finally have some intimacy.

"I've often thought of doing the same to you. coming into your place of work excusing you from class and taking you to some quiet room or somewhere and fucking you so damn good you leak me out when I leave" he replied

I moaned at just the damn thought.

now here I am distracting my horny ass mind with little activities that my class can be doing for weeks to come.

though it does very little job of getting my brain out the gutter when it comes to Ozik. it does its job enough to where I can finish up at work and head home.

When I got home and didn't see Koz's bike I sighed and headed inside.

"looks like another boring night just me and the damn showerhead," I say to myself as I slipped off myshows and headed upstairs to our room where I stripped down and went to shower and pleasure myself.