Teaming w/ Dean

[Adrianne Black]

I am currently on the phone with my brother as I sat in my locker room.

"How's everything in the pro wrestlin life?" He asks.

"Man, I almost slapped the mess out this motherfucker, name Roman Reigns last week." I say to my brother.

"What the bitch do?" He asks.

"He was talkin about how I'm not even that good of a wrestler. Like, bitch? Do you know who I am?" I ask.

"Don't worry, baby sis. I bust a cap in his ass for you." He says.

"Nah, bro. It's coo. I got this boy." I say.

"Aight, girl. Handle yo business." He says.

"I will. I'll call u later." I say.

"Aight. Love you, Tri." He says.

"Love you, too, Kee." I say and we hang up.

I get up and go to catering. I saw Paige, AJ, Naomi, Cameron, Eva, Summer, and the Bellas at the table. Summer and I are enemies on screen but we're cool off screen.

"Hey, Dri." Naomi says.

"Hey girl." I say and hug them all then sit down.

"What's up?" Nikki asks.

"The sky and she's teaming with her best friend and secret lover in a tag match next." Dean says wrapping his arms around me.

"Ah shit. Way to go, Dean. Thought we promised to keep it a secret!" I play along and everyone but Roman laughs.

He's been an asshole to me ever since I met him. Dean kisses my cheek and places me in his lap and I blush.

I'm not gonna lie. I got a little crush on Dean.

"No, for real. Are you guys dating?" Nikki asks.

"No. We're just..." I trail off and look at Dean.

"Friends with benefits." Dean says and my eyes go wide and everyone laughs.

I mean... We kind of are. Ever since after the match last week, we've been flirting, hanging out, he touches me, I've clubbed with him so we danced together. If ya know how I mean.

"Come on, Princess. We have a couple of asses to kick." Dean says and I get up then so does he.

He wraps an arm around my shoulders and I wrap mine around his waist. We walk like that all the way to the curtain.

"I'll see you out there." I say.

They all nod. Seth and I hug then release. Roman just glares at me.

Dean and I hug then I felt him grab my ass. I stiffen up then he lets go. I shake my head at him as he smirks.

"You're somethin else, Ambrose." I say.

"And you're sexy, Black." He says and I blush.

Dean then slaps my ass and kisses my cheek and I laugh. He smirks then winks and leaves with the guys.

I watched them make their entrance. I stretch and warm up then the lights go out. My theme begins and I already hear the fans.

"Nigga I'm from BPT
West side (4x)
TTP
What block? (4x)"

I go out and do my dance then start walking down the ramp.

"And his tag team partner, from Compton, California, weighing at a 125 lbs, Adrianne Black!!" Lillian announces.

I walk down the ramp and slide in the ring as The Shield watched me. I stood by Dean and the bell rings.

~Skip the match~

"1!"

"2!"

"3!"

Ding. Ding. Ding.

"Nigga I'm from BPT"

I got up and Dean lifted me in a hug and sat me on his hip as I laugh.

"Here are your winners, the team of Dean Ambrose and Adrianne Black!!" Lillian announces.

Dean puts me down and kisses my cheek and I smile. Seth lifts me in a spinning hug and I laugh. He puts me down and I see Roman just staring at us. I shake it off and celebrate with Seth and Dean.