14 - Just a death away

- 3rd Person PoV -

Jia looks around as everyone stares at her in fright. Her arm shakes from seeing the bite, shocked that something like this can happen to her. 

She's in-denial. There's no way the blood seeping out of her very arm is reality. There's no way her stomach is starting to rumble from seeing her peers. There's no way her vision is starting to get weird. There's no way her throat feels as though she hasn't had water in months...

"I'm okay!" She yells as everyone starts to back away from her. 

Tears stream down her face, "I'm okay!" She yells again. "I'm fine!!"

"What are you all waiting for?" Sunoo questions them. "Why are you all hesitant to throw her out?"

"No!" Jia yells. "I. AM. FINE."

She gulps before licking her very dry lips. Her face starts to evidently get pale within seconds.

Jungwon squints his eyes, observing her... she's looking a lot like Sergeant Cha from yesterday...

"Leave before we make you," Jay threatens.

"Jia..." Yohan basically whispers, terrified yet sad that this may be the last time he sees her.

"NO!" Jia shouts before sobbing uncontrollably. "You all can't make me go out there! I will DIE!"

Sunoo stares at her coldly, "You are already dead."

Jia breathes heavily out of her nose, glaring at Sunoo. Within seconds, her face is filled with her veins and her eyes turn to white. Her bones start to crack into positions that seem inhumanly impossible.

Jungwon quickly takes off his hoodie, "Jongseong... Jaeyun... grab her."

"EH?!" The two scaredy cats yell out.

"Ya.. really? My government name?" Jay puts his hands on his hips.

Jungwon slowly turns his head towards him, "Really? Now?"

Niki pushes Jake aside, "I'll do it." He stares Jia down, "Lets take her down."

"Don't.. Don't hurt her..." Yohan tells them.

"Boy..." Niki chuckles but quickly snaps back into a serious expression. "Be fucking for real."

Jungwon, Jay, and Niki slowly approach Jia.

"Don't..." Jia twitches looking at them. "Don't touch me."

"Jia... it's okay," Jungwon calmly says.

"Yeah... we're just going to take you to the land of your people," Jay adds not really helping the situation.

"Where?" Jia twitches again.

Niki evilly smirks, "Hell."

With one crack in her neck, Jia fully turns. She charges towards Jungwon as he's the first person she sees. 

Using his hoodie, he covers her face preventing her from biting. Niki grabs her legs and Jay grabs her arms.

"Lets throw her out," Niki suggests struggling to hold her legs together.

"Ya!" Yohan shouts.

"Not cool, she's still human," Taeho then adds.

Jay scoffs from the two men trying to save Jia. Not once were they kind towards Sora...

"You want to deal with her then?" Jay questions to Yohan.

"What?" Yohan questions.

Without answering, Jay pushes Niki and Jungwon away with his body and aims Jia towards Yohan.