.

[TW: yandere, injury, blood mention, implied reader death]

You let out another small gasp of pain and shock as your knee once again jerked into the underside of your chin. You tasted blood from the first time you unexpected kneed yourself in the face, not yet knowing to move your tongue out of the way. Thankfully, the first time wasn't hard enough to severely injure it, just enough to give yourself a small cut. You weren't as lucky for the rest.

You smelled blood too, though maybe you just thought you did as you were way too aware of how your fingers were quickly coating and making the insides of the mechanical stomach you were currently trapped in.

Over the sound of the loud ringing in your ears, you swear you could still hear the sounds of children playing and the temptation to scream again was strong. You didn't though. The first few times you tried to get the attention of another person proved entirely pointless and only caused your captor to jostle more and you to be slightly slammed against hard metal. Your head hurt enough already.

The thought of potentially hitting your head again caused the nausea that had settled in your gut to rear up again and your clasped your hand against your mouth, ignoring the way your fingers screamed in protest and the way the warm liquid felt against your face, refusing to be stuck coated in whatever you had for lunch earlier. You can't really remember what you ate, if you even did. It's very hard to think.

Swearing softly, you tried to bring up the details of your day, any details you could maybe use to escape your current situation but the only thing that came to mind was again a gaping stomach, a cold stare as you were dragged inside, the feeling of your fingers being crushed and the skin ripping as you desperately had tried to pull yourself out as the pink and white bear animatronic closed yourself inside of him.

You closed your eyes at the thought of the memory that had happened what felt like years ago but could have been no longer than an hour maybe, not wanting it to play on loop in your mind for you to hopelessly see.

Suddenly you felt very tired. If you tried hard enough, you could pretend that the stiff and jerky movements around you was rocking instead and you slumped against the walls of your prison. Besides your fingers, the pain from the leg that had snapped unnaturally underneath you seemed to be completely gone as was the feeling of your own bone scraping your back and while you knew this was a really bad thing, you couldn't really bring yourself to care anymore in the moment.

As you felt your consciousness slip, you noticed that you could no longer hear the sounds of delighted children and that it had been replaced by gentle singing, a lullaby that seemed to completely surround you. And just like that, you were gone.