The Audition

Today was the day of the Eden Academy play auditions for Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs.

Anya wasn't a big fan of plays. She much preferred her spy cartoons. But she was feeling determined to get a large role. She wanted her papa to be proud. Maybe she could even earn a stella! She thought.
She envisioned the whole crowd clapping for her incredible performance. "Starlight Anya!" They all cheered and threw stella stars at her. She thought of how Damian would run over and say "Wow Anya... That was the best acting I've ever seen. Let's be best friends! Actually, bring your father over and he and my father can talk because your acting was just that good." And then world peace was solved. Anya smiled as she thought this. This was the perfect plan to save the world!
But her thoughts were interrupted by a voice she knew all too well. "Hey, Anya! Are you seriously gonna try and audition for the play?!" said Damian. Emile and Ewen laughed. Anya sighed and prepared to get her fist out. "Let's go, Anya! We can prepare together." Becky said while pulling Anya away from Damian and his friends.
"Aren't you so excited Anya?! I absolutely love watching plays, especially romantic ones."
"I like my spy cartoons. I'm not too big on any type of play."
"Anyways Anya. What role are you going to aim for? I want to be Snow White! I love princesses"
"I am to be a role that's important."
"Well that's not very specific... but okay! I hope you get a big role."
"So Becky, what do we even do for auditions?"
"Mr. Henderson said we can act out any scene we'd like. It doesn't have to be from Snow White."
"I'm gonna act out a scene from Spy Wars then," Anya said with a smile on her face. She was confident she would do great during her audition.
"Are you sure you want to do that?"
"Yes very sure Becky."

Anya and Becky continued to discuss the play and practiced together until It was time for auditions and walked over to the theater where there was already a line of students waiting til their turn.

When It was finally Anya's turn for her audition. She walked on the stage and was greeted by the judges. Which consisted of teachers she had never meet before. She was slightly nervous.
"Hi all! My name is Anya Forger. And ummm I will be auditioning for a big role today."
"Do you have a specific character in mind you'd like to play?" One of the teachers replied.
"Just some big one." Anya responded.

Anya was ready to start acting out her scene. She had decided to reenact the scene from Spy Wars when Bondman had fought a bear. She walked over to the edge of the stage and grabbed a broom and explained how this was a bear.
"I am Bondman. And ummm I will be fighting this bear!" She started to hit the bear (broom). Using the lessons she had learned from Yor.
"You evil bear! Ummmmm"
"Ummm I saw you steal honey."
She was having trouble remembering what had happened in the episode. So she started making things up on the spot.
Anya kicked the broom and shouted "Starlight star power kick!"
It didn't go very far. But she cheered and explained how she had defeated the bear.
She turned to the judges and bowed.
"That was my audition," Anya said.
And walked off the stage over to the back portion where Becky was.
"Hi Anya! How did your audition go?"
"Great. I think."
"Okay I'm about to go audition now! See you after!"

- The Next Day -

Anya and Becky walked over to the theater room. Where the role list was posted. Becky looked at the list first and smiled.

Becky Blackbell - Snow White

"Yay I'm Snow White! What role did you get Anya?!"

Anya looked up and read...

Anya Forger - Tree #4

"I'm a Tree #4." Anya said.

She heard laughing from behind her. She turned and saw Damian, Emile, and Ewen.

"Wow that's pathetic." Damian said.

Anya gave Damian a disgusted look and replied "Well.. what role did you get sy-on boy?!"

"Let's see." Damian walked over to the paper and read...

Damian Desmond - Tree #5

"WHAT!!" This has to be some kind of mistake! How could someone like me? Get the same role as you?!" Damian shouted angrily.

"Heh." Anya replied.