Camping with the Forger

Loid was walking home exhausted from another day of work. It was 10 pm. Which is late for him. He assumed Anya and Yor would already be in bed by now.
He walked up the stairs of his apartment building. He was greeted by his neighbors surprisingly. "Hello Mr. Forger! Aren't you usually home earlier than this?"
"Yes. I am usually home earlier. I had an emergency patient that came in. So that's why I'm home so late" Loid replied.
"I see. Well, have a good night Mr. Forger!"
Loid smiled and nodded and walked towards his door. When he heard more chatter from the neighbors.

"Do you buy his story? He's probably cheating on his poor wife. I feel sorry for his wife and daughter. I don't ever see them going out together!"
Loid quickly walked into his home. I can't have them thinking I'm cheating on Yor! He thought. He thought about how they mentioned the Forger family don't do much together. He came up with a plan. He, Yor, Anya, and Bond would be going on a camping trip! This would be perfect so the neighbors' suspicions would go down. He decided he would mention his idea for the trip to Yor and Anya in the morning.

Anya woke up from a great dream. She had successfully befriended Damian! He invited her over to his house and said she could bring her dad. So her father and his could meet. And then Loid and Desmond would meet and world peace was solved. Yay! Anya was feeling determined that this dream was a sign from the universe that she and Damian would be friends. And she would be able to save the world! And bring about world peace. Anya hugged Chimera and the penguin Loid had won for her and walked into the dining room. Where she was greeted by a very tired Yor. While Loid was making breakfast.
"Hi Mama and Papa! I had a great dream last night."
"That's very lovely to hear Anya!" Yor replied.
Loid brought the breakfast to the table. Which consisted of eggs, fruit, and pancakes.
"Thanks Papa!"
Loid walked over and gave Bond his food before returning to the table.
"Anya are you excited for school today?" Yor asked.
"I'm about average happy," Anya replied.
The Forgers ate their breakfast in peace and had some nice conversations. When Anya noticed a particular thought in Loid's mind.

Now's probably a good time to mention the camping trip. She heard Loid think.

Camping?! Anya thought. She had always been interested in camping. Ever since she watched an episode of Spy Wars. Where Bondman had to go on a camping trip for one of his spy missions.
"So Yor and Anya. I was thinking. How about we all go on a camping trip? I figured it would be a fun family outing."
"Camping sounds fun! I've never gone camping before. I'd have to talk to my boss about getting time off. But I think that would be lovely!" Yor replied.
"Yeah! I've never gone camping either but that sounds like so much fun papa! I really want to go! Does Bond get to come too?"
"Of course he can come. He's a part of the family, and I'm sure he'd have lots of fun in the woods." Loid replied.
"When would we go Papa?"
"Let's try this weekend. If Yor and I are able to get off work."

Yor and Loid discussed with their bosses about the trip. And they were both given time off for the weekend.

The weekend was finally here! Anya was so excited. Yor helped Anya pack her bags for the trip and load them into the car. Once Yor and Loid had all their bags packed up. Loid got Bond and then they were off! The campsite that Franky found for them wasn't very far. It was only about a 30-minute drive away.

They arrived at the site. It was very beautiful. There weren't too many other families. From what they could see. Franky had found a spot that wasn't extremely popular but the site had many things to do like beaches, stargazing, fishing, hiking, etc. Loid parked the car. And Anya jumped out.
"Wow this campsite is so cool! There are so many trees. Wow! Wow! I'm so excited."
Yor smiled. "Yeah this is a nice spot!"
Yor and Loid unpacked their bags from the car and let Bond out of the car. While Anya and Bond were running around. Yor and Loid set up the tents. They brought two tents. One more Yor and Loid. And the other for Anya and Bond. Yor was slightly nervous of the idea of sleeping in the same tent as Loid.