falling hard

scenty sat down, calming herself. soda bottle sat down next to her, they watched as the top of the wall overflowed with objects. the small platform not being enough for them.

~

Liam's attention was turned to the computer, scrolling through the website and trying different commands. None of them worked, or seemed useful. He groaned and slammed his head on the desk, he felt like giving up already. but he couldn't, everyone needs to go home.
the more time they spent in the plane the worse their actual lives got.
The thought of using texty to help him kept coming, they would know what to do, but they were low. He couldn't risk losing them.

He stood up and looked around the desk for any other cords, sitting down quickly, there wasn't much in there. no cords. nothing to let him charge texty.
tears started to swell up in his eyes, he was all alone in there, everyone's future in his hands. and he had no idea on how to fix it.
he shot up in his seat once a blood curdling scream broke him away from his thoughts.

Most of the objects stood on the small platform, waiting for moldy to make the next move so they could just copy her.
Whippy creamy was helping push subway seat up, sighing in relief once he was up on the platform, following after.
they all stood weirdly, making sure they were stable enough so no one would fall. Whippy creamy ended up sitting on subway seat when tray started to lose balance.

Moldy stared at the sad excuse of a challenge Infront of her, there was clearly an end but the whole thing was a mess; it looked like a bunch of sticks tied together, a few smaller ones here and there,  backpack clearly rushed everything.
she sighed and turned around, bumping into tray "shit-"
tray stumbled back, panicking and grabbing onto subway seat.

everything happened so fast

tray pulled herself away from the edge of the platform, sighing loudly and letting go of subway seat "sorry about that-" he smiled, glad she didn't end up pulling them both off "it's alright"

he smiled, glad she didn't end up pulling them both off
"it's alright"

moldy looked away, clearing her throat and whispering a small "sorry"
she looked back towards the course before making the first move, slowly stepping off the platform onto the balancing beam, slowly walking along it.
the other objects followed suit, a lot slower than moldy was so they would have less of a chance at falling off.

Scenty and Soda bottle watched the others make their way across, after watching tray almost fall Scenty grew worried again. backpack should've thought of a different challenge, like tag or something simple.

the objects smiled to each other when they completed the first part of the obstacle course, watching moldy do the next.
"I'll go next this time, alright?" tray pointed ahead with her thumb, earning a nod and a "go ahead" from the others.
she smiled and followed moldys lead, grabbing onto one of the twigs and pulling herself forward.

everyone stopped what they were doing and watched as tray fell down, a loud snap was heard when she hit the ground. 

she let a scream rip through her throat, the burning pain at her leg made her want to scream forever, tears flowed out of her eyes as her throat started to give out.
tray looked down at the mess, her broken limb bent in ways it shouldn't.
Soda bottle and Scenty were at her side, reassuring words coming from each of them as one kept wiping her tears away.

the commotion caught backpack's attention "what happened?!"
soda bottle quickly explained, asking backpack to do something to help her.
Liam rubbed his arm, thinking about what he could do.

"I guess i should .. put her out of her misery, huh?" Liam faced the computer, getting ready to kill her as soda bottle stood up defensibly
"She isn't some animal! Can't you just make her a cast?!"
Liam stared at the tiny Bryce, repeating his words inside of his head.
why would he say that? was this place already getting to him? saying such a thing as if tray didn't feel anything; so horrible.. something airy would've said.

he shook his head and looked at his own cast, it would be easier for them both if he just killed her and brought her back, he wouldn't have to go through the hastle of making a cast and she wouldn't be in pain any longer.
"no, sorry but this would just be easier-"
he ignored the protests and typed in the command, a painless end.

Liam sighed as he sat next to the fire, thinking about the events of today. the others weren't too happy with him after he killed tray. but hey, his experiment worked, they finished the challenge and Liam was able to send subway seat home.
he stared up at the night sky, smiling at the stars. maybe he would be able to rush tomorrow, send more people home.

he closed his eyes and let the cold air hit his body, drifting off to sleep.

A/N

ok I know I've made you wait awhile for this and believe me when I say this; I AM SO SORRY! IVE REWATCHED THE FINALE DO MANY TIMES ANS I NOTICED THAT TRAY AND WHIPPY CREAMY NO LONGER LOOKED SENTIENT AND IT MAKES ME THINK ABOUT SO MANY THIGNS!
it made me put off writing this chapter for awhile cuz I feared someone would say something about it
IM ALSO SORRY FOR THE WAY IT TURNED OUT IT S SO RUSHED IM SORRG