Things to expect + A Summary

Before you read the book

  1st: At this point and time there isn't and most likely won't be any romance in this story(that isn't already established in cannon),and if there is any new non-cannon ships with MY "OC's" or other characters involved it will be straight ships.

   2nd: this book will take place during "H2O:just add water" series in it's entirety (and a little bit of "Mako Mermaids" references plus a "Training with Rita" ark),and Marvel wise it'll take place between "iron man", "iron man 2", "Thor", and during the 1st "Avengers" (no "Captain America" cus all of that movie is set in the 1940's except the very end of it, and thus is out of my OC's time line)

  3rd: I'm VERY NEW to story telling,so while I'll try to make it the best It can be, don't be too surprised at grammar\spelling mistakes,some nonsensical story telling, plus I'll probably misremember some things from both universes ,so while KIND corrective criticism is welcomed,please have some grace with me I'm only human.

      Now Summary Time! Enjoy~! 😉😁

    At 9 yrs old Alex Dunn did not think her daily walk on the beach off the gold coast would be any different than usual let alone eventful, and yet it changed her life forever. Join Alex as she try's to protect her new friends by keeping mermaids a secret from the rest of the world, plus years later move to the Big Apple right before the "Battle of New York" sometime after becoming a mermaid herself.

Will she be able to help her new mermaid friends from all the dangers and struggles they will face as mermaids? Will she be able to adjust becoming a mermaid herself? Will she be able to help the Avengers or those in trouble during "The Battle of New York"?

                   Find this out and more in...

               The Mermaid Avenger Initiative!