Snigby 8

Charming the sick bastard was trying to take Snows clothes off - he was trying to kiss her make her, his. However, Snow was never ever going to be his wife - she hated him for everything he's doing. He didn't understand back in the Homelands and he doesn't understand now. But just when Snow was about to give up Charming and Snow heard someone yell.

"STOP - don't you ever touch her again"

Was Snow crazy or did she hear...
Ichabod Crane?!?

"I don't want to do this - I can't - you have to stop Prince Charming" yelled Crane, the same man who committed the kidnapping.
"Oh Ichabod, so dumb and stupid - you cannot force me to do anything!" screamed Charming
"Then you must have to go through me - don't worry Snow I'll win your heart and together we will be inseparable!" Crane said bravely
"The coward finally speaks I see, well then Ichabod prepare to die - you think you'll win Snows heart? Pathetic. Snow loves the charming Prince not disgusting pigs like you"
"I don't love either of you; just please let me go" cried Snow
"Oh Snowflake you're mine just remember that" laughed Charming.
"I hate you Charming. Every time I look at you i just see hate - and that will never change" whispered Snow
"I don't care what you want Snow. Are you sure you want to do this Ichabod I can crush you like an ant" smirked Charming
"ILL WIN SNOWS HEART" yelled Crane
With that the two were fighting over the beautiful princess. They were punching, kicking and jumping around the old magical warehouse. Meanwhile the sheriff was still looking for the fairest of them all.

Bigby's POV

The Mirror was still not fixed.. And the worst part is that I can't smell her anymore. Where are you Snow? Where are you!? I can't live without you. I just can't - I love you too much. And now all of Fabletown knows that I love you. Every time I go out, people look at me with pity after I broke down in front of them. I will find you Snow White.

"Hey Bigby how are you holding up" asked Beast
"I'm um fine thanks Beast"
"I'm sorry - that was a stupid question.."

Beast? Didn't Beauty tell me that he might me cheating on her? Maybe I should ask. No that will make things worse. I need to forget about everything. About kissing Beauty, about the cheating, about everything. This is not my business. This is theirs - they have been married for thousands and thousands of years. They'll figure it out. I thought to myself.

"Um hello? Bigby? I asked you where you think Prince Charming is?"
"Prince Charming? WAIT Prince Charming! That's it - he went to go meet Snow, he wanted her back! HE MIGHT HAVE KIDNAPPED HER! Beast you're a genius. I have to go to Charming's apartment right now - thanks Beast" I yelled

It's got to be Prince Charming. The question is why? And how? I thought.

*sorry it took so long to write a new chapter I was really stuck on how to the next few parts but I know what's next! Please vote and thanks for the amazing comments!❤️"