Snigby 10

Bigbys POV

I started running, running as fast as I could to find my one true love - Snow White. She is held in this creepy old warehouse - I am going to rip Crane and Charming's necks off. They know Snows been through so much yet they keep coming back. How much can she take?

Snows POV

How much can I take? My mom sending me to live off with an evil step mother - I could take that. The dwarves - I tried to live with it. Charming losing my trust forever - that's when everything started to go down hill. Ever since the killing of the dwarves that's when my life became a living nightmare. After the killings, it was the cheating. It ultimately destroyed me - I promised my self that I would never love again. But... I love Bigby, and I do not know why. Ever since he saved me from the Adversary I think... I would do anything to see Bigby one more time.

NO POV

As the wolf-man ran, the princess cried, as the princess cried the two fools were still fighting. Just then everything was quiet in the creepy old warehouse. Snow looked up and saw Prince Charming holding Cranes dead body - Cranes body was ripped apart, there was a sword through his non-existent heart. She looked into Charmings eyes - they were furious and quite happy.

"Now my princess you're mine forever - everyone is probably torturing Bigby right now. You are HELPLESS." Charming screamed

"Please Charming just let me go - what did I do to deserve this bullshit?!" pleaded Snow

"Oh Snowbunny, we're going to live happily ever after, just like you always thought" smirked Charming

Charming cupped Snow's face getting closer every second to her. Snow just gave up... she gave up and decided that it was too late. Until she heard

"TOUCH HER CHARMING AND YOU WILL DIE THIS SECOND"

Charming spun around, nearly pissed himself seeing the one and only

"BIGBY!" cried Snow

"SNOW!" Bigby roared

"This is cute - really cute. But I am truly sorry this has to end. Oh lapdog you really think you can have my precious Snowflake. She is MINE" Charming growled

"Charming you're getting your ass down the witching well" barked Bigby

"Aw the Wolf-man got the hots for an ice tray and now hes going to spend the rest of his life trying to melt her. Good Luck - you'll need it, I am the best fencer in the entire world. Even Snowbunny knows that as I am the one who taught her as our wedding gift." Smirked Charming.

" Charming prepare to die today"

Bigby looked at Snow

Snow looked at Bigby

Their eyes locked

"You'll be alright - no one can hurt you" Snow mouthed

"Just close your eyes Snowflake" Bigby laughed

"Are you lovebirds done?"

Bigby just stared at Snow, then at Charming.

He started to get hairier and hairier until he was a full wolf and charged at the Prince of Lies.

The fight lasted about 5 minutes. There was screaming (mostly from Charming), there was punching and kicking. At the end Bigby pounced on Charming, he was about to rip Charmings throat out, but looked at Snow she was still beautiful, her real scent was mouth watering to him, however, when Bigby looked into her eyes he knew that Snow was frightened and terrified of the ferocious beast. So he controlled himself and got off of Charming and punched him the face knocking him out. Bigby walked to his true love and untied her. Snow was confused, surprised and a little happy that Bigby controlled himself for her. Once she was free she hugged Bigby tightly not letting go of him. For a moment Snow thought to herself that Bigby didn't love her the way she loved him. For god-sake he kissed Beauty and even had sex with her. Snow began to feel uncomfortable, she began to move and finally released Bigby from her tight grip.

"Snow are you okay?" Bigby questioned not knowing what the ex princess was thinking.

"I'm sorry Bigby, you love Beauty... I understand. I'll be fine - let's just take Charming and put his ass down the witching well"

and with that the heart broken princess walked back to Charming and searched the Prince for a cell phone. She successfully found the smart phone and called the mayor of fabletown King Cole.

***Hope y'all like it ^_^***

***Thank you for the support <3***