The water stall

After P.E class, Angela went to the bathroom to cool down and change back to her civilian clothes. After changing, she went out to drink some water, as she went to the water stall, she suddenly bumped into Ysabella, the most beautiful girl on the campus, "Oh, I'm sorry there!" Angela quickly apologized and ran back to the water stall, only to trip down and fall against the wall, "Easy there." Ysabella said as she helped Angela get up, "T-Thanks!" Angela said stuttering as she quickly got up and poured some water into her glass and quickly left, Ysabella was left there, smiling softly, she thought to herself, What a cute girl, she might be mine someday as she was walking back to her class.

As Ysabella entered her class, she spotted someone familiar in the seats, it was that cute girl she just helped, Angela, soon found a seat near Angela and quickly sat beside her, "Heyy!" Ysabella said enthusiastically, "O-Oh..Hi!" Angela said as she looked away, "Are you shy or something?" Ysabella asked as she put her hand on Angela's shoulder, "Umm...Yes.." Angela whispered, "Oh alright, sorry to disturb." Ysabella said in a disappointed tone, "Sorry!" Angela said before Ysabella turned away from the blackboard, "It's fine. No need to say sorry." The tall girl said as she looked into the small girl's eyes, tucking her hair behind her ear. The teacher soon walked in and started the lesson.

the two went to school together, as they sat beside each other, Ysabella leaned over Angela's shoulder, "Hey um, are you sleepy?" Angela asked while she looked at Ysabella's brownish, honey full eyes, "Yes..Can I sleep on your shoulders?" Ysabella said, making Angela blush, "Su-Sure.." She said as Ysabella fell asleep on her shoulders, Angela sat there, looking like a tomato that was about to explode, the whole class was looking at them, "Ayiee!" One of Angela's friends said out loud, "SHUT UP!" Angela said in a loud tone as she was patting Ysabella's head and playing with her hair. The bell soon rang and the class started, Angela woke up Ysabella for the class in the meantime.

The next few months, the two soon grew closer, Ysabella always treated Angela like her queen, so as Angela, they would always chat whenever they were available to each other.

It was already May, It was almost summer break, Ysabella had planned out something before seeing each other for the next few months after summer break, the class soon started, Ysabella sat near Angela again, leaning on her shoulder throughout the morning. It was recess already. After the two bought some snacks and ate the snacks, Ysabella still waited for some while, maybe at lunch break, she thought to herself.

After the second lesson had ended, it was already lunch break, Ysabella went to the bathroom to rest for a few minutes, before doing her plan, soon Angela walked in, she soon noticed Ysabella there, resting, she soon ran up to her and hugged her, "Heyy! How was class?" She asked, Ysabella went red for a while, "It was great.." As she was patting Angela's head, after a couple moments later, staring at each others eyes, they soon talked about today's topic, and other matters, Ysabella took a look at the time, "Hey...sorry for this." Ysabella said as she pulled Angela to the wall and kissed her, she quickly ran out of the bathroom, she always had a crush on Angela when they first met, she always wanted to do that. As Ysabella ran out of the bathroom, Angela was left there, steaming like boiling water on the ground. Angela got up and went after Ysabella, she soon caught up with her, and kissed her back, Ysabella was shocked but kissed her back, after a few seconds of them kissing, the two soon fell apart, "Angela, I like you, Ive always had a crush on you since you fell on the water stall.." Ysabella confessed, "I like you too...After you helped me, I fell in love with you at first sight." Angela said, Ysabella smiled softly and kissed her, Angela kissed her back.

The students looked at them outside the classroom, all were screaming and blushing.