Prologue

August 31, 1997,

"We're losing her!"

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep...

News report:

"Diana Spencer, Princess of Wales, sadly passed away because of the injuries she sustained in a car accident in Paris. Diana was announced dead at 6 .a.m...."

"...Princess Diana is announced dead, upon arriving at the hospital..."

"...Diana, Princess of Wales has been seriously injured in a car collision in Paris, France..."

...

...

...

...

The news was all over the place and it only took about 15 minutes for the media to descend like a babbling, bumbling, band of baboons.

Residents swarmed Buckingham Palace alerting the King's guards, The sound of a car's tires screeching to a stop in front of the palace was the only thing to break the silent cries in the air.

The Palace eventually was in an uproar, surrounded by people and reporters with their cameras flashing trying to get a response from a Royal Family Member.

While some dared to pass through the guards to take a look at what was going on or simply to watch the spectacle take place.

In one of Buckingham Palace's balconies slightly far from the commotion stood Princess Margaret looked up from her newspaper to catch sight of the swarm of people outside.