𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

Her Royal Highness, Princess Miciela Lareina Esperanza Eleanora Azalea Windsor of Wales, is the youngest daughter of Prince Charles and Princess Diana of Wales

Her Royal Highness, Princess Miciela Lareina Esperanza Eleanora Azalea Windsor of Wales, is the youngest daughter of Prince Charles and Princess Diana of Wales. She was born in 1995; two years after the death of her mother. Losing her mother only at the age of 2, was hard enough for her as she was.

Azalea has no memory of what her mother was like and what it was like being taken care of by her, but there were other things in his life she remembers fondly and even more fondly now. Her father, Her siblings; William and Harry who she's always been with since the beginning, and Her Family - all those people and memories were so precious that they would last forever.

Azalea has a curious mind, a curiosity she can't help and that's for sure. The girl is fascinated by almost everything she comes across, her curiosity often overrides her sense of safety in most situations somewhere the most difficult to manage situations in the royal household. Not that any of them are aware of it.

Azalea has always dreamed of finding her one true love, to fall madly in love with and live happily ever after. And, as fate has it, it finally came true.

Destiny is playful, cruel, and sometimes unpredictable. Sometimes, it'll give you a glimpse into your true destiny which will lead you down the road, and occasionally down some dangerous paths. It may have also been something you could choose not to see, or something unexpected, but in any case, whether it be good or bad, they will still find themselves on their destined path together.

The most important part though - the most precious thing to Azalea; was knowing that he loves her as much as she loves him.

Love is beautiful, it's rare - it's magical even! But love can be misunderstood if you don't know its value. Love is also fleeting, but worth holding dearly to until it leaves you.

The end is uncertain, it's worth reading until the very end. But I'm sure to leave you reading this happy and content.

Copyright ©️ 2022. All Rights Reserved | gcmnie