jungkook can't communicate ?

no one pov

pair of sharp eyes perticularaly watched jungkook as he was busy scribbling over his art book with a hb pencil. "dude who's that light brown haired boy? his cute. probably our baby juniors." taehyung heard some whispers going arround him. agitated he glared their way but his sharp eyes soften as his view is again glassed over at jungkook who was busy inside his whole tiny bubble of world. 

"does he really like me? when did i ever get that lucky?" taehyung mumbles to himself in disbelief. the ravenette thinks hard if he should approach his cutie or not.

"its now or never.  there shouldn't be a right time. man up taehyung!" taehyung encourages himself. he exhales a huge breath that he had unknowngly kept in the whole while. jungkook had really taken his breath away.

"hey!"

taehyung greets as he walks towards jungkook's seat. jungkook didn't look taehyung's way still as he was still drawing and there could be no one who'd call for him anyway in daily basis.

taehyung blows a fist on the boy's table in a act to get the boy's attention, jungkook flinches "i said hey!" taehyung stares down at jungkook, his dark eyes staring sharply at the boy's doe once. jungkook widens his eyes like saucers, his feets thumping the floor underneath his shoes in anticipation as he looks at his crush like a deer in redlights.

"umm hi" taehyung says as he drags a chair from nearby infront of jungkook's desk. jungkook is now shaking. the brunette drops his pencil on the ground as he stares at taehyung like a kitten.

taehyung cooes internally. he really finds jungkook so cute. "so I'm taehyung kim. you are a junior right?" taehyung asked with a soft smile placed on his lips. jungkook noded shyly.

"what's your name?" taehyung asked even tho he knew what the others name was. jungkook looks arround the room searching if someone was watching them but people seemed too busy with their work.

"hey dont worry i'm no bully okay!?!" taehyung tries to reassure the scared boy. jungkook shooks his head instantly in a manner of saying 'no thats not what i meant'. jungkook searches for his notebook which was kept across and he picks up his pencil.

jungkook writes something on his notebook and showe it over to taehyung. taehyung reads the words carefully.

my name is jeon jungkook. nice to meet you taehyung hyung.

taehyung smiles at how cute jungkook was but frowns as he realises why jungkook would write to him instead of speaking to him. he raises his brow intimidatingly at the boy who was fumbling arround his seat looking arround.

"hey can't you speak?" tae asks slow and calculated afraid about offending jungkook somehow. jungkook squeaks in response, something he does unknowingly when anxious.

jungkook scribbles something on the book again pursing his lips together. 

I'm sorry im bad at communicating. I'm shy.

taehyung smiles reassuringly after he reads it. "hey its fine. you can take your time... if you want you even talk to me whenever you want. and no need of calling me hyung either you can call me taehyung or v" tae spoke.

jungkook nods shyly.

ok hyung.

-