Chapter 7

Using new writhing method.

Enjoy.

================================

Enki pov

Waking up in Beacon I got up on the bed doing some stretching hearing some satisfying popping sound I then use, gacha.

================================

Congratulation you've on.

Item-Grand treasure Dungeon ticket.

Grand treasure Dungeon ticket: a ticket that let the user go on a Dungeon filled with treasures.

Affect: the time around the world will stop till the user complete the dungeon

================================

Enki mind: Wow! A dungeon filled with treasure man, Gil would love to go in the dungeon.

I begun to imagine Gil entering the dungeon with a excitement look I chuckle at that thought, finishing the stretch I got inside the bathroom to prepare my life in Beacon.

Coming out of the bathroom I was wearing the male Beacon uniform I look at the time it was almost time for the first class which is Port class getting out of my dorm was next to team Rwby dorm, I can hear a sound of contraction inside their dorm but I just ignore it and go to my first class.

I was the first one to arrive in the classroom I enter inside, I saw Professor Port getting ready for class, he turn to look at me.

Port: Ah! An early student I see please sit down the class will begin in 15 minutes.

I give him a nod I pick my seat and wait for the others soon enough started to arrive I heard the bell rang the door suddenly open I saw them laying on the ground just in time for class.

Port: Monsters, demon... Prowess of the night Yes. the creature grimm have many names.

He explained behind him was several information about grimm I use Information Passage I immediately Learn all of the grimm origin, weaknesses, ect ect,

I was sitting behind team Rwby who were doing their own thing. Blake and Yang was paying attention Weiss taking notes Ruby was.... Sleeping.

Port: But referred to them are pray. Hu-huh! Haha!

Ruby was sleeping woke up by port bad joke that the entire class was silence.

Port: Uhh, and you shall too, upon graduating from this prestigious academy. Now I was saying, Vale, as well as the other three kingdom, are safe haven in an otherwise treacherous world.

Port: our planet is absolutely teeming with that would love nothing than tear you to pieces.

Port: and that's were we come in Huntsman!, Huntress!,

He the wink at yang who shrugged her shoulder with discomfort.

Port: Individuals who have sworn to protect those who can't protect themselves. For why you ask? Why... The very world.

"Eyyy-yeah! "

We look at the person who said that he look around seeing that everyone looking at him he became embarrassed and sat back down.

Port: That is why you are training To become. But first story. A tale of a young, handsome, man, me. When I was boy, blah, blah, blah..............

Whe Port started to tell he's story I lost my focus on the class instead I began to think if I would go the dungeon or not. Yeah maybe I should go after all with my luck I could get something really useful on the dungeon, I decided I'll do it at night.