We meet again

Character: Andrew Bentley

From: Influencer Island by Wiz Gaming XD

Reader: Gender Neutral

Current POV: Reader

A/N: this was supposed to be out yesterday but I didn't have time to make the cover.

"Thank gosh, I got on just in time." I breathed out as I sat on one of the chairs and closed my eyes. Today was the day I was flying to influencer island, one of the most prestigious Academies of all time.

But there was something different about this prestigious academy, It was a academy for different kind of social media influencers like Fashionistas, Musicians, Celebrities, You name it.

And you may be asking, what am I? Well, I'm just a basic musician but popular on Spotify and YouTube and for some reason, people like my songs well thanks to my half-sister, Adeline Keys who encouraged me years ago.

She was just my Half sister since her biologically mom left her to her dad then months later, my mom got pregnant with me which made me her half sister. Just a year younger.

I currently have 578K subscribers and I couldn't be any better that I was finally going to my dream academy.

Then I felt someone call me, I opened one of my eyes and noticed the pink head sitting across me was calling me.

"This is flight 1a, right?" The pink head asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah..." I answer, he nods and pursues his lips. I do the same since I felt something familiar about him.

Why do I feel like I've seen him before? And his voice sounds so familiar...

Wait...

Pink and white hair, Blue-bell eyes...

"Andrew?!" I exclaimed loudly which disturbed him.

"Excuse me?" He said confused.

"Andrew? It's me! Y'know, Y/n?!" I looked at him with widened eyes and he had a moment of realization.

"Wait...Y/n? Is that really you??" Andrew asked before getting out of his seat and walking over to me. I stood up and faced him, I haven't seen him in years. Not after, I transferred in elementary.

"Wow...you look as amazing as you left..." Andrew mumbled, I chuckled slightly.

"Guess we found our way back into each other, huh?" I said as he laughed slightly.

"I guess we did...come here!" Andrew said before Hugging me, I return it.

"I've missed you ever since you left, Me and Robert were trying to find ways to have contact with you but nothing worked!" Andrew leaned back as I did the same.

"Speaking of Robert, where is he? I thought he would be coming with you?" I rose a brow as he shook his head.

"I don't know, I thought he got lost or didn't make it out on time but it's not likely of him to do that and There's no way I could've gotten on the wrong flight...I'm just hoping he turns up soon.." Andrew muttered as he frowned. I frowned slightly before walking closer to him and making him look up to me.

"Hey, it's gonna be ok. He's probably just around here somewhere, we'll find him eventually..." I gave him a small smile and he returns it.

"Y-Yeah, you have a point. Thanks, Y/n.."

"Anytime, Bentley."