Wrong choice

Character: Vivian Gomez

From: A memory's recipe by Siege YT

Reader: Yandere Male

Current POV: Reader

⚠️ THIS ONE-SHOT CONTAINS YANDERE WHICH MEANS SENSITIVE TOPICS LIKE MURD3R, BL00D, AND MORE, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! ⚠️

"Wrong choice, Garcia"

I carried the bloody dead body of Jethro Garcia and stood on the bridge that was over the river where me and my love, Vivian met.

"I told you to stay away from Vivi but you didn't listen...like always.." I muttered as I threw his dead body into the river and watched it sink into the bottom of the river like throwing a rock.

"Vivian deserves someone better, someone like me not you...not after what you did to her in college." I gritted my teeth and took off my bloody gloves of Jet's blood and threw it into the river too.

I need to get rid of these bloody clothes before anyone sees me.

I thought as I ran into the nearest alleyway, opened up my duffel bag of supplies. Extra clothes, Gloves, Butter knife and more just in case. I took the extra clothes out, changed out of the bloody ones and threw them in the nearest trashcan.

I sighed as I kept my poker face on and pulled out my car keys and drove back to my apartment.

I told you to stay away from her, you didn't damn listen

I gripped the car wheel as the traffic lights turn red.

I Fvck1ng told you to stop flirting with her, you didn't listen.

The car wheel bends a bit from my gripping as I continued driving back to my apartment when the traffic lights turned green.

The problem is gone and I'm the solution.