「One cozy day」

3rd Person POV:
One
day on a slightly cold night when the sun is just starting to rise lays a sleepy person on their silky and cozy white bed cuddling a pillow is there slumber but , unlucky for them they left their bedroom window open almost all the way 
so when the sun started to rise sunrise hit there eyes immediately as a rude awakening
"Mmm~ is it already morning?" They say is a low but soft voice and tone.

Once the sun was almost up the sleepy boy decided is was best for them to wake up already  if they didn't want their phone to blow up with notifications from their best friends pestering him , once he's fully up they go to the bathroom to get all clean and fresh he looks up at the mirror and starts to brush him teeth after he's done with that  he starts the shower and takes his clothes of (he already picked up his outfit) he hops is the shower feeling the water hit his tan skin calming him down is the process after that rude awakening.
When done showering he hops out with a towel around his waist water still dripping from his hair, down from his neck to his soft belly landing on the ground he looks up again at the mirror and starts getting dressed.

This is how the fit looks like:His clothes colors consist of mostly light and dark browns with a little bit of white and black for the pants and jeans the brown mostly comes from the sweater layered on top of the white shirt , after getting dresse...

His clothes colors consist of mostly light and dark browns with a little bit of white and black for the pants and jeans the brown mostly comes from the sweater layered on top of the white shirt
, after getting dressed he brushes his medium black hair and puts it in a lazy ponytail kinda like this the picture in the bottom but with a more soft side profile instead of a sharp jaw line
\/

After he was done with his hair he put on his piercings he had on on his lips one on his ear and another on his earlobe they completed the look and complemented his outfit very nicely (I'm not putting a pic sorry (T-T) after that he was ready to l...

After he was done with his hair he put on his piercings he had on on his lips one on his ear and another on his earlobe they completed the look and complemented his outfit very nicely (I'm not putting a pic sorry (T-T) after that he was ready to leave his house and go meet is friends in his favorite place the ☆Cat cafe☆ he planed on going there to talk and catch up with his friends after they went on vacation they asked is he wanted to go but he politely declined like always he didn't like new people that much , but they thought he would come because it was were he was born and before he lived in America he lived in South Korea but he said he moved here of a reason so they didn't bother asking anymore more because he's hard to convince.

Once he was done he got out the bathroom room and went to his nightstand to get his phone and keys before not that long heading for the door making sure he had everything he needed {Got my phone , keys , wallet and do I smell good yep ok I'm all set and ready to go^_^} he thought happily before opening the door and heading to his car getting inside and starting is so he can meet his friends.
Word count (with out the authors note):547

Authors note:OMG!! I hope you like the first chapter and I hope it makes sense , I will try and make each chapter 500-700 words long but some may have smaller words likeI said this is my first book so please don't be harsh on me and I hope you like the rest of the book and as the story goes on I will introduce each character in chapter order so yeah that's going to be the next chapter bye my lovely's love you!♡
Word count with author's note:635