8

Many young children were screaming and laughing because of their joy and pleasure.

The two best friends were also doing the same thing. 

They are in their bathing suits and splashing water on each other like children. 

The water park was fun and perfect for a sunny day.  This day surely wasn't a boring one. Doing multiple activities they used to do as children's made them remember many precious memories they had. 

It was still too early to go home. They still had time to try new attractions and games. 

For the cinema date they would do it another time. Probably tomorrow.  Both of them had long hair and it took time to dry. 

They could still go watch a movie back in their hotel and that was what they did.

"Action horror or romance?" 

"Drama" 

"Not in the choices but I accept" 

After choosing the type of movie they would watch they had to make popcorn. 

"Illegal site or Netflix?" 

"Netflix since I don't pay for nothing" 

"OKAY!" 

They didn't use a lot of time looking for a good movie to watch because they chose something they found on their list. 

"Let's watch this" 

"Sure"

────── ꔫ ──────

A new day has now started and the Chohae day has officially ended. 

10 am had already passed and the two young ladies were still not ready to wake up. 

After an hour they were still sleeping. After two houses one of them started waking up. 

She slowly opened her eyes and she saw a white wall. She then turned her head to a 90° angle and saw her best friend sleeping. 

She suddenly laughed since Chohae was almost going to fall from her bed. 

She couldn't control herself so she let a loud laugh out of her mouth which led to waking up the sleeping one.

"What happened" the half-awake and half-asleep said in her weird morning voice. 

"Nothing just don't fall from your bed" Xinxin replied while she left her bed to go to the bathroom. 

"WHAT SHOULD WE DO TODAY?" Chohae yelled so her oldest could hear her from the bathroom.

"We could go to the cinema today to watch the movie we were supposed to watch yesterday" 

"SURE BUT THAT WILL BE AT THE END OF THE DAY" she said as she was Xinxin coming back. 

"Umm attractions parc?" 

"Oh damn yes let's go" Chohae finally said before leaving her bed. 

"We need to eat first" 

"Yeah yeah" 

They took a quick breakfast and got out when they could. 

"Now let's change our clothes and go there" 

"Yes ma'am"