Prologue

Prologue

        °~¦¦¦¦~ Hey guys! So I've been working on this off and on and thought I'd put it on. Thank you so much for giving it a shot hope you like it. 😉 ~¦¦¦¦~°

        I'm in the woods, it's dark. I agreed to meet my best friend, Derek, here. He's the nicest person I know. Like a big brother, he has black hair and yellow eyes along with gray tinted skin. Honestly, he scares me a little, he scares alot of people, but I trust him. I wait an hour before he finally arrives. "What took you?" I tease. "I had a thing." he says blandly. His voice filled with boredom. "Meanwhile, your best friend is out here freezing her butt off." I say with accusatory look. He laughs and hugs me. "Are you still cold?" he asks after a few minutes. "Damn right!' I say so he takes off his hooded vest and hands it to me, it clashes with my blood red jacket. It's obvious I didn't expect to have to wait this long. "Better." I say. "good because I didn't have you meet me here for the scenery." he says. "Yeah, why all the secretivity?" I ask but before he can answer a snowball hits him square in the face. "Damn it Frost! I brought you the damn Wächter!"

        An amazingly sexy adorable boy with snow white hair and frosted eyes jumps down from the tree laughing. ". . . Jack Frost" I mutter.