Wrong turn into darkness (Ch. 2)

((Violence/kidnapping ahead))

Blair walked out of the take-out place and realized she was far from her car..

Blairs Pov:

I was walking back and trying to find my car well it was getting darker, I looked down at my phone and realized it was 8:30, the street was empty and everything seemed silent.

I ended up walking and walking and couldn't seem to find my car, I eventually heard a loud scream and jumped but it was just a drunk lady coming out of the club with a dark-looking tall man because it was dark out.

After some time I looked up and realized I was in a dark area that looked unfamiliar, I started getting anxious around this time cause I couldn't see what was ahead..

I then saw a dark figure ahead which looked like a tall man figure, I looked at his side and he had a knife.. he waved his knife and tilted his head..

I turned around and saw another tall man figure and he had a gun... I realized I was trapped and took the wrong turn.

I started backing looking for an escape and heard deep laughing and then someone said..

"I wouldn't try to run sweetheart~"

They were getting closer, I could hear the footsteps but before I could think I hit my head on something and fell blanking out.

Faint Whispering: "Oh my.. someone did the job for us.."

I was unconscious but felt my body being lifted into what seemed to be a van..

"Wake up~"

"Wake up my sweet darling"

I was unconscious still but felt a blade press against my neck..

I then went back into darkness again..

Her head: "Am I dead or alive..."

Doors opened and voices were heard but not clear...

I woke up and gasped, my head was hurting and I tried to move but my hands were tied and feet were tied as well..

I yelped realizng my body was in pain because of the rope being so tight on my wrist.

I heard a door open and 2 deep male voices talking... one had an english accent and the other did not..

but the voices were deep and stern, very intimidating to me, I squeaked from the rope burn...

"Oh look she's alive," said one with a tilted head

from the looks they both looked strong and intimidating and had black robbery masks on.

"Oh I guess she is~," said the other

I then said in fear "Please don't hurt me..."

then I realized one of the voices sounded very familiar...

One of them chuckled and said, "Hurt you...?"

One walked close to me well the other was watching and placed a knife blade against my chin making sure I was staring into his eyes...

I squirmed trying to get out of reach with the knife but he had all control with the rope being on my wrist and legs.

He noticed and lifted up his mask halfway grinning at me, the flashback of the guy at the library came to me... I screamed, not thinking at all..

"Someone help me please!!!"

The one with an English accent then replied "Oh darling, nobody can hear your screams here..."

I started crying a bit realizing I was trapped...

"What do you guys want with me... Please just let me go..."

They didn't respond, the other grabbed a blindfold on the table next to me and placed it on me...

"What are you doing...??!"

The one next to me then leaned down and brushed my hair off my face not answering my question..

I heard silence, then a cold blade touched my legs...

I heard rope snap and it repeated and my legs were free, then my hands got broken free and I then quickly replied with a "Thank you!"

They both chuckled and I heard handcuffs, I felt a cold metal lock into place on my wrist, I shivered.

In a deep-toned accent, one said "Bring her to the one room I want her to stay in", The other said "Yes, I will sir"

I thought for a moment and then was shoved and told in a strict voice to move, so I did.

After what seemed like forever we stepped into a room, It was a crimson red room and was very warm but also cold, I was put into another chair and again tied up, then it went silent for a moment.

I heard tools moving around and then heard the guy with the accent walk in...

"Just so we are clear darling, you will not be able to leave this room for as long as we decide to keep you... now Silas, please tell our guest how things will be done"

I stayed silent and then heard the door close then heard footsteps walking over towards me, the blindfold was removed and I saw the face of the man in the library.

"Before I start with the very strict rules I'd like to say my name is Silas, I am a bit insane when you get on my bad side.. so let's not do that okay sweetheart?~"

I nodded and he then bent down to my level and whispered

"You must be obedient here or things will get worse for you so next time I expect an answer, not a nod"

I Lost eye contact and looked down quickly...

He noticed and chuckled in a deep way...

"God ur gonna be so much fun~"

(To be Continued)