Chapter 01

3rd person pov

??: I shall now explain the procedure for leaving the ceremony.

Henrietta: Cardinal Masarini...I do not need a crown.

Masarini And here you are being selfish again. We are in the middle of a war. Although we have halted Albion's march, we cannot let our guard down. The citizens are wishing for you to become the true Queen, and defeat the enemy.

Suddenly Henrietta hears her citizens shouting.

??: Praise Princess Henrietta!

??: Praise Trysting!

We are then taken underneath the castle where an underground tunnel leads to a prison cell.

??: Time for food? Today's the coronation ceremony, so I bet even a captive like myself would also be served a special meal.

??: Unfortunately, there's no Last Supper for you.

The prisoner then runs up to his door.

??: You are...!

??: Cromwell, how foolish of you to become a captive after going through the trouble of killing the prince of Albion to gain authority. Luckily, in the midst of the coronation ceremony, I was able to retrieve the Ring of Andvari.

Cromwell is shocked and begs for another chance.

??: Void.

Cromwell: Y-Yes, that was completely unexpected. It was not my responsibility! 

??: Dont worry, you'll never have to take responsibility again.

Cromwell then realizes what about to happen and back away from the door and the unknown figure kills Cromwell.

With Akira

Akira notices firework outside his window.

Akira: Hey, lets get going already. The Princess' parade is going to end.

Louise: Alright I'm ready.

Akira and Louise then the tower and headed for the parade, when they arrived they noticed Akira mom and his brother, Toshiro.

Toshiro