Chapter 02

Akira pov

It's been a few days since the incident with Henrietta and Prince Wales, my mom has been there to help ease the pain and thankfully it has helped. Right now Izuna and I watched as the girls and guys of the academy were in the main court yard, some of the girls were crying.

Louise: It looks like the army really is going to march into Albion, they drafted all the boys in the academy.

Akira: Doesn't that mean that Izuna and I are gonna be the only boys here?

Louise: That doesn't mean you can go around flirting with all of them.

Akira: But I dont do that, do I?

Toshiro then looks up to the sky which cause me to do the same and I notice a dragon with someone riding on it. The dragon was white and blue with riding gear on it. The dragon land in the courtyard and the person on top of the dragon jumps onto the ground. The unknown dragon rider was a guy with blonde hair and had two different eye colors, his left eye was red whereas his right eye was blue. Almost all the girls in the courtyard started squealing and totally ignored the guys they were with, Montmeroncy included, poor Guiche. The boys just stared at the new guy.

Girl: He's so handsome!

Toshiro: Hmph, great this is going to become a battle of who's better looking, that's for sure.

Akira: Huh did you say something Toshiro?

Toshiro: Nope.

The guy walks up to us, looking at Louise.

Julio: My name is Julio Cesare, I am a transfer student from Romania, it is a pleasure to meet you

I held my hand out for a handshake.

Akira: I'm Akira Nishimura, nice to meet you.

He shakes my hand.

Julio: Likewise.

Timeskip

I was in class with Louise, for some reason because I'm normally not with her during class. All of the second year girls were in the classrooms along with Julio and Toshiro. We were listening to Mr. Colbert's lecture on fire magic.

Colbert: As you can see, the color of the flame becomes fainter as it's temperature rises.

Mr. Colbert says as he heats up a rod of metal with a blue flame that came from his finger tips.

Colbert: There are several metals that cannot be processed without a hot flame.

As Mr. Colbert continued his lecture, I noticed that most of the girls were looking at Julio as he took notes. Some of them were looking back and forth between him, me and Toshiro as they talked to their friends.

Girl: Who do you think is better? Toshiro, Akira or Julio?

Kirche: Akira of course, he's strong, handsome, kind, caring, honest, and even took on an army and won. He is truly worthy of being called a knight. The fire in my heart only burns for him.