07

Bakugou and todoroki used to meet each other everyday. It makes both of them happy.Todoroki refused to join to his old man's company.

"Todoroki-kun, you should get some rest."
"Okay*cough* i will see you later."
"Okay." Midoriya said with worry face.
Todoroki caught cold at school. He didnt care about it. But anyone could see Todoroki's face is pale more than usual. It makes midoriya worry.
Todoroki went to home. He gave ruby to the lunch and went to his job.

He came home at night. He was trembling cause of his sick. He fell to couch and went sleep. Todoroki felt something touch his face. He didnt habe any energy to open his eyes.

"What?" When todoroki woke up at the morning. He is on the bed. A handkerchief on his head. He got handkerchief to his hand, this isnt wet. He chuckled. He is okay now. So he got up and hope to see the person who help him. But he didnt see anyone. He only see ruby waiting for his breakfast.
"Im sorry Ruby. Lets get breakfast." Todoroki said and patted ruby's head.

It was monday. Todoroki was waiting for Midoriya. He was thinking about bakugou. "I should hang out with bakugou today. Maybe he isnt busy today. I will ask him." Todoroki snapped out think about bakugou.
"Todoroki-kunnnnn....." he came to world cause he heard a yell. He looked and saw a car came towards to him.
Todoroki frozed. "I dont have time for to move. I cant use my quirk, it will hurt them." Suddenly todoroki felt someone tapped his back and pushed him away from the road. It was really fast. Todoroki even couldn't notice it. He fall to the floor and he heard the sound something hit to the car. He looked. He frozed. He felt his heart drop to his stomach. He never felt like that before.
"Bakugouuuuuu....." he screamed. Bakugou was lying on a pool of blood. "Todoroki-kun, are you okay?" Midoriya asked. "Dont fucking care about me idiot. Please help to bakugou." Todoroki ran towards to bakugou. "Someone help me to take him to hospital please." Todoroki yelled at the crowd.

"Im sorry midoriya." Todoroki muttered to midoriya. They were waiting at the hospital till doctors check bakugou.
"Its okay todoroki-kun. Is he your boyfriend?"
"No"
"What is his quirk?" Asked midoriya.
"Explosion. Why did you ask like that question?"
"Oh explosion. He moved really fast before. I didnt even notice him. So i thought his quirk is fast move or something like Kurosaki has." Midoriya explained to Todoroki. Kurosaki is one of their classmate. His quirk is fast move.
"Oh i see. I will ask him about it later." Todoroki said.
Doctor came out from the room. Todoroki stood up and went to the doctor immediately. "Is he okay?"
"Yeah he is okay. Only few scratches."
"Thank you very much." Todoroki bowed his head to them. He was really happy. "Can i see him now?"
"Yeah. He is still unconscious. He will wake as soon as possible."
"Oh i see."
Todoroki and Midoriya went in. Todoroki sat on a chair near to bakugou's bed.
"So todoroki-kun, what are you going to do?" He looked at his watch.
"2.00pm."
"Im going to stay till bakugou wake up." Todoroki said.
"Okay. I will go now. I will come back with some foods. Do you need something?"
"Yeah spicy ramen and cold soba."
"Okay sure." Midoriya left the room.
Todoroki looked at bakugou's face. He touched his face.It was cold,pale and calm. Really beautiful.
"Please wake up. I have to tell you something." Thought Todoroki and kissed bakugou on lips.
Midoriya came back with the food but bakugou didnt wake up. Todoroki was worrying about him. Midoriya left at the night. But todoroki stayed woth bakugou. He sat on a chair near to bakugou's bed, kept his head on bakugou's bed and went to the sleep.

He woke up at the morning. He saw a puppy on a bed sleeping peacefully.

"Ru-Ruby?"