17

"Let's go to the coffee shop todoroki-kun. Then you can meet your boyfriend." Midoriya said that while walking with Todoroki after school.
"whatever, I want to finish this project." Todoroki said with his usual monotone voice.
They went to the coffee shop and sat near by the window. Todoroki took out his laptop from his bag. "Okay, let's finish this project  now." After saying that, Todoroki started focus to the laptop.
Their class teacher had given Todoroki and Midoriya to a school project to do together.
"You really don't even want to see your boyfriend?" Midoriya asked as he let out a sigh.
"I want to, but he asked me not to work at the coffee shop and he went to work because he wanted to help my studies. That's why I must study well, do a good job and bring him everything he wants." Todoroki thought so.
"Here!!!" Midoriya suddenly waved loudly.

"what do you want deku?" Bakugo asked.
"Okay. one affogato." Midoriya ordered.
"Hey babe." Todoroki said.
Bakugou blushed hard. "Oi i told you to not to call me that name in public."
"But i want." Todoroki tapped next to him.
"Come and sit here."
"I cant sho, i have many works to do. I have to go now." Bakugou kissed todoroki's forhead and left.
Todoroki sighed and focused to his laptop again...

Todoroki was drinking a ice coffee and Midoriya drinking his affogato. Suddenly they heard being called their name. Midoriya looked out of the window. He saw his class friends Denki, Mina and Ilda waving at them. They entered to the shop and sat next to todoroki and midoriya.
Denki waved his hand at the counter and looked at todoroki.
"What are you doing?"
"We are doing our project." Thats Midoriya.
"Me and Jiro already finished it." Denki said proudly.
"Same here." Ilda said.
"Great guys. We will finish it soonly." Midoriya said. Todoroki didnt say anything. He doesnt want to be friendly with his classmates. He only talks with midoriya.

"So how is ur relationship going with Uraraka?" Mina asked.
"T-thats going great." Midoriya said.
Midoriya-  so denki-kun what do you think about Jiro?
Denki- i-i dont know.
Mina- oh come onnnnnnn, we know you like her.
Lida- but Jiro likes Momo.
Midoriya- Momo likes todoroki-kun.

Everyone looked at todoroki.
"Why?" Todoroki asked.
"You like Momo. Right? I should say this, you guys will make a great couple todoroki." Denki said.
"Hey stop, he willl hear y-" todoroki couldn't finish his statement. Someone grabbed denki by his collar.
"Tell me, who the hell is Momo?" Bakugou yelled.
"Hey-hey clam down...." midoriya tried to make bakugou clam. But it didnt work.
"Tell me why do you said that that bitch and shoto will make a great couple?" Bakugou yelled again.
Bakugou doesnt know how to react to this situation. He loves todoroki so much. He only wants to stay by his side. He thought todoroki's class friends know that todoroki has  him. But looks like they dont know that bakugou is todoroki's boyfriend. That means...
"Is he ashamed to tell others that im his boyfriend?" Bakugou thought.
"Hey your a servant in this shop. Right? You cant act like this. We will complain this to your boss." Lida said as waving his hands on air like a robert.
With servant word. Bakugou started to trembling. He let go to denki.
"Yeah he is using me
Because im his servant." Bakugou looked at todoroki and left.
Other side todoroki, he only tell about his boyfriend to midoriya cause midoriya is the only one asked about it.
He badly wanted to stop bakugou.
But bakugou left.
"Hey, babe i -" todoroki tired to say something but ilda interupted him.

"Todoroki, is that your boyfriend?"