Chapter 1

Slapshot sets a flower on fire. Tusk the red-furred wild razorback hog, wearing a white football uniform, walks by before stopping to see the flower on fire.

"Yes! BURN!" Slapshot cheers.

Tusk walks up to Slapshot and looks down at the much shorter duck. Slapshot is confused.

Tusk says, "You're weak."

Slapshot says, "No, you."

Tusk clobbers Slapshot with a left hook.

POW!

Slapshot is laid out on the ground. Tusk walks away casually.

A little while later...

Slapshot gets up then goes to Fastball, the orange-furred jackal, wearing a white baseball outfit, and pushes him.

Slapshot shouts, "Wife!"

"Huh?" Fastball asks.

Slapshot shoves him and says, "You are my wife."

Fastball lays on his back as he's shoved by Slapshot. Slapshot kisses his face. Fastball makes out with Slapshot.

A little while later...

Slapshot is at home.

"What are you doing home so late?!" Deke the duck shouts.

Backhands the duck says, "Honey, please don't be angry with the child."

"I told him to be home by seven and it's three minutes past!" Deke shouts.

"But honey!" Backhand protests.

Deke sighs dramatically. Backhand hugs Slapshot. Slapshot stands there.

"If your mother wasn't always shielding you..." Deke grumbles.

Backhand says, "You are growing so big, almost as big as your brother Puck."

Slapshot runs to his room.

Puck, the black-feathered duck, says, "Sup, bro."

Slapshot pushes him away and goes to his room.

"What's wrong?!" Puck asks.

"I don't want to talk about it!" Slapshot closes the door loudly.

"But I didn't do anything to you!" Puck shouts through the bedroom door.

Puck frowns.