Chapter 3

King the lion, wearing a blue crown and blue basketball jersey, says to Dunk, "Hey, loser."

Prince the tiger shouts at Dunk, "Yeah, loser!"

Mike the golden-furred tiger, wearing a white T-shirt, is vibrating with violence.

"I'm not a loser!" Dunk the wildcat, wearing a blue basketball jersey with checkerboard sides and blue basketball shorts, responded.

Mike pushes him over, Dunk tries getting up. Prince punches Dunk. Dunk goes down again. King puts foot on his chest and steps on him. Dunk lays defeated as King poses on him. Burn, the burnt orange-furred tiger with blue eyes, bows down at this display of power by King.

Mike wrings Burn's neck playfully. The football coach walks by. Mike stops.

The football coach says, "Practice in five minutes."

Five minutes later...

Mike plays football with Burn, wearing a white football jersey with the number 0 in blue lettering and white football pants. Spike the bulldog, wearing a red football jersey and white pants, stomps on Buzzerbeater the yellow jacket causing the yellow jacket's eyes to cartoonishly pop out again as he stomps onto the football field.

"Mind if I join?" Spike asks.

"Ummmmmmm..." Mike says.

Spike looks at the shorter of the two tigers, Burn.

"What about you?" Spike asks.

"Uhh...." Burn says.

"Are you going to beat us up?" Mike asks.

"Come on, it's two on one. You're not scaredy cats, are ya?" Spike asks.

Mike goes to jump Spike. Spike tackles Mike then helps him up with a right paw.

Mike holds up a sign to the stands that reads, [Mommy, I wanna go home now.]

Burn turns to run like a scaredy cat. Spike tackles Burn from behind as Burn's white football jersey rides up showing his vulnerable white-furred belly, his eyes swirl, and his tongue sticks out. Spike plants Burn on the turf while holding his tail as Burn's black cleats with white laces go flying in the air. Spike steps on Burn's butt with his cleats as Burn shouts in pain. Burn gets on his hands and feet but Spike sits on his back as a bench.

It was cute little Burn, eyes crossing in a daze, his tongue hanging out, and a crooked dumb, derpy smile on his face.