Chapter 2

Big E. Gains the gator, wearing a blue football jersey with the number 0 in white lettering and white football pants, says, "Hey, loser."

"Me?" Fastball asks as he points to himself cluelessly.

Big E. Gains punches him and says, "Yeah you!"

Fastball exclaims, "Ow!"

Big E. Gains chops Fastball's chest as he manhandles him, tossing him, and kicks him. Fastball falls onto his back from the kick. Big E. Gains leaves. Spike the bulldog stomps on Buzzerbeater the yellow jacket causing the yellow jacket's eyes to get red stars in them before cartoonishly popping out. Spike shoulder checks Big E. Gains as he stomps by.

"Hey!" Big E. Gains shouts.

"You're not going to apologize?!" Spike shouts.

Big E. Gains pushes Spike. Spike begins beating up Big E. Gains before flipping him over his shoulder by the gator's tail. Spike holds Big E. Gains upside down by the ankles as the gator's eyes droop and his tongue hangs out drooling. Spike grabs a trash can lid.

A little while later...

Spike enters the University of San Andreas.

Tech casually walks up to Madison, the badger girl with red eyes, wearing a red sweater.

Tech asks, "Hey, how are you doing?"

Madison smiles and says, "I'm happy to see you."

Spike walks down the hallway as Tech leans against his locker.

Tech says, "W-Well I was wondering if you would come over."

Madison says, "I think there's someone here to see you."

Spike the bulldog looms over Tech the husky. He spots a bit of white cotton underneath the waistband of Tech's purple basketball shorts. Spike gives Tech a massive wedgie.

Madison exclaims, "Oh my!"

Spike latches the tighty-whities over Tech's forehead and then forces Tech into Spike's locker.