first day

JENNIE'S POV

*ring ring*

I wake up at the sound of my alarm and yawn. First day of school which means stress but at least I get to spend time with my girlfriend, yes girlfriend.
I came out to my parents as bisexual when I was in my freshman year, I was young but I knew what I liked. My parents were really supportive which I am thankful till this day. My girlfriend and I started dating on our junior year, we are now becoming seniors. I'm proud of myself I never thought I'd come this far.

She's the reason I want to go to school, so I can spend more time with her but enough I need to get ready for my first day as a senior but first I text my girlfriend.

To hon💕:
good morning baby☀️ ready for today? Hope we get some classes together love you xo♥️

I don't wait for her respond and stand up and stretch myself, today is going to be a good day I can feel it.

I go to the bathroom wash my face, do my skin routine,and put on a bit of makeup and finally get dressed. I picked something casual and comfortable,then I put on my shoes.

after putting on my shoes I proceed to check my phone to see If my girl had already responded and she did. immediately putting a smile on my face.

From hon💕:
Heyy good morning sunshine☀️how'd you sleep? I'm kinda nervous not gonna lie. I swear if we don't get any classes together ima kill somebody 😀 also I'll pick you up loveee youuu too jen 💕

I giggle at her respond she's so cute. Gosh I love her. She sent the message 14 minutes ago, she must be on her way. She isn't that far from my house.

To hon💕:
Should I be concerned about the killing part? I slept great hon. Don't be nervous lili everything will be fine. I'll be waiting for ya 💕 luv you

As I sent the text my stomach grumbles, right I need to eat breakfast. I go downstairs to the kitchen. As I was going to pour milk to my cereal I see a sticky note on the counter, probably from my mom. I grab it and was right.

Hey darling, sorry we couldn't be here on your first day as a senior. We had some important errands to attend. Also I left some pancakes just microwave them.
we love you honey don't ever doubt that.
-Mom ;)

Not once have I ever doubted my parents love. They would always be here for me. Im the only child so they would always make time for me, even if they were busy. So I don't mind. I place the note were it was left and continue pouring milk, I don't want pancakes right now but Lisa might. Also she must be here any second.

I was eating my cereal and heard a knock, that must be her. Seriously why does she still knock she can just come in.
I stood up and opened the door for her.

She was there smiling widely, her smile is so contagious that I immediately smile back. She's so cute.

"Hey love, come in." I said and opened the door widely for her and moved to the side. She doesn't move so I raise my eye brow.

"I'd love to but we only have 20 minutes until school starts and we don't wanna be late on our first day as a senior right love?" she said, hands in her front pockets and smiling. Gosh she's so attractive.

I was about to say something but she won me.

"Also, where's my good morning kiss hm?" She attractively says and moves forward to place her arms around my waist pulling me towards her.

I place my hands on her cheeks and slowly lean in but I have other plans. I feel her arms loosen up around me and I gently grab her shoulders and push her slightly.

I smirk " sorry hon, I haven't brushed my teeth yet so you'll have to wait." I winked and she pouted.

"But jen I don't mind now give me a kiss." She wines and moves towards me again, and places her hands on my waist gently pulling me towards her and sticks her lips out with her eyes closed. God give me strength.

Not being able to reject her I quickly peck her lips.

"That's all your getting for now...now let me go so I can brush my teeth and kiss you until we can't breath and do more things..." I seductively whisper to her ear with a hint of tease along a smirk forming on my lips and I slowly back away to look at her and she's looking at me with a look of disbelief but says what I told her to do. I also see a hint of desire, it makes me feel a bit powerful. Only I can do that.

"hmm you have no idea what you're doing to me Kim. I'll be waiting by the car." she mumbles but kisses my cheek afterwards. I watch as she goes and leans on the car and smiles at me, suddenly forgetting about school.

But come to my senses.

I quickly go inside and brush my teeth and grab my backpack, I then proceed to grab the house keys and lock the front door.

LISAS POV

Jennie Kim is driving me insane. How can somebody be so attractive? It's insane, shes unreal. I'm lucky to have her.

I am now waiting patiently for her. I check my watch damn we only have a couple minutes left. I really don't wanna be late My parents will get mad if they find out. Let's just say that my parents are very strict.

what's taking my girl so long? as if lord have heard me. She finally steps out and locks the door. I see her carrying her backpack so without thinking twice I immediately go to her and help her carry it.

"Thank you baby" she thanks me as we walk towards my car and kisses my cheek. I gently grab her hand and kiss it before intertwining our hands together. I love the feeling of her hand in mine it makes me feel safe. 

We reach my car and I open the door for her. She mumbles something before entering the car, shes now smiling at me. Gosh I love her smile so much. I smile back and close the door. I went to my side and placed her backpack at the back seat. School here we come.

We are now in the students parking lot. I am mentally preparing myself.

"you ready hon?" Even though I am not ready myself I still ask, she smiles at me. Just a single smile from her makes all my nervousness go away.

"I am are you though? You seem kinda nervous"  she holds my hand and gently caress it. With my free hand I gently grab her cheek and caress it.

"hmm im not ready but wanna know what will make me feel better? a kiss from you." I didn't wait for her answer and just grabbed her nape and kissed her gently. Oh cmon I've been dying to kiss her since this morning.

She quickly responds and before it gets too heated we break apart.

"wow that was awesome, you ready now?" she asks while catching her breath and fixes my bangs which she is only allowed to touch.

"more than ready let's go" I turn off my car and grab our backpacks and get out.

senior year here we come.

————
A/N

I honestly don't know where I'm heading with this story lmao