Movie Night

(Y/N POV)

After Rexy had finished cleaning up. She came back outside not at all cleaned up and was ready ready to continue. We had gotten most of the supplies needed. And Rexy had also gotten herself a few items as well nothing to. Crazy just some snacks, clothes and a few other items. Despite the 'incident before' we both just acted casually like nothing had even happend. It was even more awkward since Rexy was a bit of an Icon here due to popularity here as she was one of the main attractions for tourists. As well as Blue, Ripper and Indy. Lots of people were asking if we were together or just freinds.

Rexy was very used to being overwhelmed with crowds. Of other Dino's I however was not She noticed. And helped me get away when ever a crowed came. Other than that though The day was going by Fine.

As we were walking Rexy noticed a Store that she liked. She then tapped my shoulder and asked

"Hey Y/N?" She said.

"What's up?" I replied.

"Do you mind if we take a quick look in their?"

"Why something in there you need."

"No, I just like seeing what they have, they are always getting new Stuff all the time So I often just like to take a look."

"I don't see why not."

She smiled and grabbed my arm not tightly but she had no intention of letting me go.

We both walked in It was a decently large Store a lots of random items such as lollies, toys, clothing, products for our scales, and accessories just to name a few. Recy took her time too look around admiring some of the weird items on sale, after a while both of us headed to the movie section were she carefully searched through some DVDs.

"You know we have digital right?" I said.

"I know, It's just nice sometimes though too look through this sorta stuff it's bring me back to my child hood when I would pick movies as a child." Rexy replied

"I guess I never really thought about it that way."

She continued to search through until she came to a stop and pulled out a movie. She had a expression of joy on her face.

"Oh my God!, I haven't seen this movie in years! I'm am so getting this." She excitedly said.

"What is it?" I had asked since I wasn't able to see what she had gotten.

We both walked to the checkout and she brought the film.

"Rexy Wait."

She stopped and turned to face me.

"What is it?"

"What movie did you get."

"Oh, it's a human film called how to train your Dragon." She said pulling it out of the bag.

"Oh, I haven't seen that in years."

"Do you think we could watch it tonight if that's ok with you?"

"I'd love to," I said smiling

"I'll ask if Ripper, Blue, and Indy would like to watch it."

(Later that day).

We both safely made it back home and. Went through both of are respective bag getting the thing we got and settling them down in our rooms.

I got changed into some normal casual clothing and went down stairs to put all of the hardware the I got into the shed outside.

It was pretty clean when I first went inside it had seemed pretty dusty inside and it seemed like it was only used for storing the yard equipment.