new roommate

(Y/N pov)

You had been assigned to your new house where some others how live You had all if your belongings in a moving van, I knocked on the door and was greeted by a hybrid about half my size.
"Hey your the new guy right." He said.

"Yup that me, names Y/N." I said

"Name's Ripper." He said.

"Nice to meet you Ripper. I said

I picked up one of the other boxes but had a little bit of trouble.

"You want some help Y/N." Ripper.

"Yes that would be really help full.

Ripper grabbed one of my box's and helped me carry them to my new room.

(Time skip)

We finished getting all of my box's up stairs. But it was so tiering getting the box's up the stairs that I crashed onto the floor.

"Holy shit what do you have in those box's." Ripper asked

"You don't want to know." I replied

I got back up and started to unpack my box's and unpacked my mattress but since I didn't have a bed frame I had to place it on the ground. As I was unpacking someone knocked on my door, I opened it and was greted another Dino.

"Hi name's Rexy." She said.

"Hi my name is Y/N, wait are you the Rexy." I told her.

"Yup that's me the one an only." She said.

She walked into my room and had a look at everything I had in my box'a she eventually opened one of my box's labelled private, she opens it without me knowing and blushed a little.
She pulled out A condom packet she placed them down and continued to search, she came across some of my magazines she had a little look through and saw my porn link's page.
"Well, we'll, well you really live looking at porn don't you." She said.

My eye's opened wide and I turned around and saw Rexy looking through my porn magazine's I rushed over to her a took the magazine off her and put everything back in the box's

She just looked at my bright red face and giggled.

"Relax I can not tell you how often I find Ripper's porn under his bed" she said.

I just stood their silent.

She stood next to me Nd rubbed my back.

"Hey, don't worry every male get caught at some point, Ripper's sister Indy told me that she caught Ripper jacking off one time. And when she pulled him away from his monitor Ripper accidentally sprayed his sperm all over her face." She said.

"Please promise If I am don't come in." I asked.

"Oh don't worry If you are I won't cum in anytime soon, actually as an apology for looking at your private stuff I'll give you a little gift." She said.

Rexy steered my Head away from her so I couldn't she but I was able to she her shadow, she was stripping down bare naked I could feel my dick getting erected. She then dropped two thing in my private box and put her clothes back on.

"Ok now look in the box's." she said as she left my room. I looked in the box and saw her bra and panties, I lifted her panties up to my nostrils and took one big sniff getting her sent of her private area.

"Something tell's me that I'm going to love it her." I said.