Chapter 2 - Letter

After few months we become so close. He talk about his family and son who he don't contact many years.

He loves his son. But don't contact him cause he know his son hate him.

"So, you're skipping your lunch again." He busted into my room.

"No, I'm not skipping, I'll eat when I want." He rolled his eyes as It's nothing new.

"Look, I'm the boss here And you have to do as I say. No other way around, got it?" I sighed, here, he goes again.

"Fine, Dad" He froze at my word then I realized what I said. "No, It's just slipped out, nothing else.

"Cara"

Sorry I don't know why I-"

"Cara"

"Said that, but-"

"For God's sake, Enough. Well you can call me dad if you want. You don't have to if you don't want. It's nice to being called dad." I don't have a father figure in my life except him.

Present day...

We both smiled at our memories.

"That's the day the perfect assistant raised."

"Ohh, stop being dramatic."

"Not gonna lie, his habit is rubbing on me and one more thing, I already arranged the meeting and I'll reschedule it, his son also join to us tomorrow" he said and left after patted my head.

His son came to his funeral. I'm happy and sad. Cause i know scott loves his son alot, and sad that he's no longer here to saw him.
My brother caleb came and pick me
Up. I don't have a car, I don't drive car. Basically New Yorkers Don't need A Car.

Next day, I get ready to meet harry and Scott's son.

I'm reached company Scott's son is not there. Only harry is there. When he see me he give me a warming hug and asked me to sit. I sat next to him.

"You know his will states that the new CEO of Walker enterprises is liam Walker" harry said.

"It's nice, right? But what about his son and directors, they agreed?"

"His son agreed and about directors you've to do this, here He left a letter for you" harry said as give me an envelope.

"What?" A Letter? For me?

"You think he left you like this. He loves you like his daughter. Here take this." He gave an envelope.
I took a deep breath and exhaled
I open it and start reading...

Dear cara,my daughter

I know you did a lot of favour for me. But I'm asking you a last favour. Please do this for your dad.

You know how much I worried that my son hates me. Please let him know that I love him. Please make him love me. It's a last favour I ask you.

Please overcome your past. I know you don't like to talk about your past. But please open your heart for love and get married and have babies. Create your own family, dear.

You want to follow your dream. Only for me you work in Walker enterprises. So I give some money for you and whatever I left for you It's yours. so keep it start your dream. It's my order or request take it as whatever you want. If the directors do nasty, do your magic.

Take care of my son and work with him till he understand my love, Make him love me dear. Tell him I love him and also I love you my daughter...

-Scott 🙂

Author note:
Hey flowers, I know it's short chapter. Please read my book. Support me. Happy day💜😆

Riddle Time:
I fly but have no wings ans I cry but have no eyes. What am I?

Please read, vote and comment.

Pre cap:
Liam: she is a gold digger who used Scott for his money.