⇠«Kidnapped»⇢

When Harvey was released from the group hug he was relieved to be able to breathe again. He looked his friends over once more before letting his gaze fall upon Ben. Obviously he recognized the boy yet he couldn't help himself. "Well, well, you must be King Ben, correct? You're dating my sister if I'm not mista-" He started. "SISTER?! " Ben exclaimed utterly confused, cutting Harvey off. "Uh, yeah, she.. she never told you? Wow, I- I thought she would've.. Well, I'm Harvey, Mal's twin brother, slighlty older might I add. Anyways, that's not the point,  aren't you supposed to be at Auradon right now?" Harvey was slightly disappointed but overal confused. "We came to get Mal back." Evie spoke up. "Well yeah, obviously. She's at our spot, all the way up. Good luck, Bennie." Harvey rolled his eyes as he hooked his arm around a pole, spinning around. 

Not much later Ben slowly descended the stairs again and Evie was the first to spot him. "So? Where's Mal?" she asked and Ben averted his gaze to the ground when he answered. "She's not coming back." He sounded defeated. "What?!" His friends exclaimed. "I'll talk to her." Evie offered but she didn't notice that Ben was already walking away. Harvey seemed to be the only one to notice it so he followed and quickly caught up with Ben. "Hey dude, are you-" Harvey didn't get to finish his sentence because both he and Ben got grabbed into another alley on their side. Ben tried to scream but his mouth got gagged and Harvey knew better than screaming for help as no-one would come anyways, so he let himself get gagged without much struggle. The duo then proceeded to get dragged towards and through a tunnel. Upon exiting it Harvey's eyes widened, he immediatly recognized the pirate ship in front of him. It was Uma's.
'Ah man, today just keeps on getting better, huh?' he thought to himself with a roll of his eyes in exasperation.

⪦⊢¤¤¤⊣⪧

Evie tried to talk to Mal, but the older girl just shouted at her to go away, so Jay told Evie to let Mal cool off for a couple hours. When Carlos was about to talk to Harvey he noticed the boy had left his side. He spun around to try and spot the boy but only realized Ben was gone too. When Jay and Evie were done talking Carlos spoke up. "Guys! Where did Ben and Harvey go?!" Evie and Jay looked around but they, just like Carlos, didn't see Ben or Harvey anywhere near. They tried calling out their names a few times but after getting no response panic started to settle in. They were frantically arguing until they saw a person walking over, they assumed it to be Ben and relief washed over them. "Ben, don't scare us like that. Where's Harvey?" Evie scolled the boy. When 'Ben' got closer though, they realized they had made a huge mistake. That wasn't Ben at all. "Don't scare you?" A heavy Scottish accent answered instead. The figure stalked forward and raised his head,. "Hook." Carlos immediatly recognized him and his thought were now going haywire. Upon seeing their allarmed faces Harry continued talking. "But that's my speciality." "What did you do with Ben and Harvey?" Jay asked. "Harvey? Was that the other kid? Huh." Harry thought out loud before getting back on track. "Oh, uh, we nicked them. mm-hmm. yeah. And if you want to see them again, have Mal come to the Chip Shoppe tonight." He answered pointing up to their hang-out spot. "Alone. Uma wants a little visit." he stated. "Aw, Jay. Seems like you've lost your touch." Harry pouted mockingly, causing Jay to lunge at him. "Hey!" "Jay!" Carlos and Evie shouted simeltaneously. That caused Harry to let out a shrill laugh and before he turned around to walk back were he came from, he spared Carlos a glare and barked at him, then he was on his way. Evie immediately ran up to the speaker, telling Mal what happened and what she had to do to get Harvey and Ben back and not much later Mal was making her way towards Uma. Alone. Just like requested.

⪦⊢¤¤¤⊣⪧

Back at the pirate ship both Ben and Harvey were tied up, they were brought below deck and sat on chairs, backs facing each-other. The pirate that helped Harry drag them below deck left after Harry dismissed her and on her way out a new pirate, a male this time, walked in. The pirate walked up to Ben, greeting him. It appeared that Gil, the last pirate to walk in, had already stumbled upon King Ben before. Harry and Gil started talking to Ben so Harvey tuned their conversation out and kept his eyes trained on the ground. He was afraid Harry would recognize him even though it was unlikely, seeing as the last time they met they were still kids. As the pirates rounded up their little talk they decided to bring the King elsewhere. That meant Harvey would be alone for a few minutes. Gil was the first of the two pirates to come back and Harvey assumed it wouldn't take long for the second to join his side. Gil, ever so friendly to anyone he met, started talking to Harvey in hopes of getting to know the boy a little more. "I'm Gil" He introduced himself. "I know." Harvey grunted out. "Really? Awesome! Can I ask something?" Gil replied with enthousiasm. "You just did." Harvey rolled his eyes. "Why were you with the King?" Gil ignored the boy's remark. "None of your business." Harvey spoke back with venom.
"Hey, no need to get pissed off. Hm, well, since I told you my name, how about you tell me yours?" Gil lifted his hands in defence. "Harvey." The boy sighed in annoyance. "Harvey? Huh, that's a cool name." Gil smiled brightly. "Thanks, picked it myself." Harvey stated sarcastically. "What?" Gil was confused. "Nothing, you wouldn't get it." Harvey waved him off. At that point Harry walked through the door again and with a curious glint in his eyes. "Hey there, Thundercloud. May I ask, who exactly are your parents? Uma never told us, she just said to take you along with the little King." Harry grinned. Harvey sighed, there was no point in lying anyways, was there? "I'm Harvey, son of Maleficent." Harvey lifted his head as he spoke, disdain clear on his face. Upon hearing that confusion along with a frown made its way onto the pirate's faces. "I didn't know our little dragon had a brother? I mean I heard something about a sister but.." Harry trailed off in thought. "Well, i guess you heard wrong." Harvey snapped back, anger and disgust on his face for a mere second. "Wait a second.. Have we met before?" Harry recognized those eyes. Harvey's heartbeat was picking up and breathing became harder as anxiety and dread filled his whole body. "No." Harvey's voice nearly cracked and it was obvious to even Gil that the boy wasn't being truthful. It made Gil extremely curious, even more so than Harry. "No, Harry's right. Mal has a twin sister, I'm sure of it. What happened to her?" Gil recalled. Harvey looked down with frustrated tears welling up in his eyes, but he refused to let them fall and instead took a heavy breath and mumbled, barely audible. "You're right, but I wasn't always her brother.." But neither Gil or Harry understood what he was saying. He pondered over if he should speak up or keep his mouth shut and went with the former. "I haven't always been her brother." He frowned at the pirates with pain in his eyes. "Huh? Does that mean you're adopted? Why would Maleficent of all people adopt some stray VK?" To Harry and Gil it didn't make any sense but even so they knew getting a clear answer out of Harvey would be very unlikely so they dropped the subject and decided to ask Uma about it later, since she seemed to know the boy.