⇠«New friends»⇢

-

Harvey woke up to the sun shining warmly on his face, he figured it must've been late in the morning with the bright sunrays lighting up his room. He slowly got up and when he walked out of his room he started searching for his boots. He had thrown them off somewhere last night but couldn't remember where. After he found and put them on he walked into Jay's room, searching for a hat. He found a black cap with rings and chains on it so he put it on. He went back to his own room because that was the only one with window's big enough to climb thorugh. And that's just what he did, he climbed through the window without any struggle and slid down the roof. He jumped, ran and climbed the roofs until Uma's ship reached his vision and he had to jump down to walk with ground under his feet the rest of the way. When he reached the bridge that led him on board of the ship he hesistated. 'Is this a good idea? What if this is a trick? What if Uma lied? No, she seemed to genuine..' He snapped himself out of the train of thoughts and decided there would be only one way to find out how this would turn out. He saw one of Uma's crew members advance towards him so he took a deep breath, mustering up his courage. "What do ye think ye're doin' here, lad?" The pirate asked him with a curious look. "I'm here to see Uma." Harvey stated, trying to keep calm. The pirate glanced him over before turning with a gesture for the boy to follow him. Harvey was lead below deck, to the same room as were he had been held hostage the previous day. The pirate that led him there walked away to knock on another door and soon Uma walked out with a small smile. Her face lit up when she saw Harvey and she sped up. "Vee, you're here!" She hugged him. "Well yeah, i promised Gil I would stop by today, so.." Harvey trailed off. "What's in the bag?" Uma quirked a brow upon noticing Harvey carrying a backpack. "Oh, uh. Well, I thought I'd stay with you guys for a while, it can get a bit lonely back at home with the others in Auradon. Only if the offer's still there, of course!" Harvey rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. "Yeah, of course man." Uma smiled. Just drop it around here somewhere and we'll get you settled in later. We should go up on deck for now, so I can gather the crew and all, y'know?" Uma told him before dragging the boy up the stairs after he dropped the bag. She walked over to the the mast in the middle of the main deck and ordered her crew to gather around. After everyone was there she pulled Harvey to her side, who was pretty nervous with all eyes on him. "Listen up! Harvey, here, will be staying with us from now on, he's our newest crew member! You better treat him with respect, just like you would treat any other crew member. Is that clear?" Uma's voice boomed around. "Aye, Captain!" The crew all responded. "Back to work!" Uma ordered them, they obliged immediatly. "I'll let you settle in for now. You're staying with Gil and Harry, that okay with you?" Uma asked. "Eh.. Yeah, sure.." Harvey was hesitant. "Great, you can make yourself at home. Those two dumbasses should be in their room below deck, go find them." Uma shoo-ed him off. Harvey trudged below deck once again and grabbed his bag from the room he had left it in, then he walked through another door into a hallway with multiple doors. He had no clue which one was the right room so he just knocked on one randomly. To his luck the door was quickly opened to reveal Gil standing in front of him. "Har- Harvey?" Gil was confused to say the least. "What are you doing here?" Gil stepped back to let Harvey in. "Told ya I would come by, didn't I?" Harvey raised his eyebrows. "Yeah but.." Gil furrowed his brows. "Well you're in luck. I'm staying here for a while, Uma said I'm part of the crew too now." Harvey shrugged, already warming up to the pirate a bit more. "She said I would be staying with you two?" It came out as more of a question. "Awesome!" Gil quickly got over the shock and was now lighting up. "Hey, Gil-" Harry barged into the room but didn't get to finish his sentence when he stumbled into Harvey, making the two of them fall to the ground. Harvey groaned as Harry landed on top of him. "Harvey! You- What are you doing.. Why are you here?" Harry struggled to find words. Harvey's face flushed upon realizing the position they were in and quickly but gently pushed Harry off. He was fast to get back on his feet and held out a hand for Harry to get up. "I'm staying here from now on, Uma said to share with you two." Harvey briefly explained as he helped Harry up. "That's, uhm, great-" Harry cleared his throat. "Harry, what were you gonna say? You called for me when you came in right?" Gil changed the topic. "Right, I was gonna ask if you wanted to come along to find Harvey. But seeing as he's already here that's not possible anymore." Harry grinned. Harvey decided to ignore the fact that Harry was going to find him and set his backpack down in the corner on the floor. "Well now that we're all here anyways, would you like to play a game or something while we wait for Uma to finish whatever business she's working on? To like, get to know each other a bit better? I mean I am going to be basically living with you from now on so.." Harvey offered. "Sure, why not? Not much else to do today anyways." Gil nodded.