show me everything

Yanfei groaned and slumped back into her chair. Piles of paperwork filing on her desk but not 1 bothered Yanfei. What bothered her was the numerous complaints she had been receiving, not towards her, but to a funeral director. Hu tao. Yanfei knew what Hu tao was like, she had seen her on the streets, skipping around without any care. She was one of the most well-knowned funeral director of WangSheng funeral parlor, but not for reasons you'd expect.

Yanfei picked up the pile of complaints and skimmed through them. They all complained how Hu tao was reckless, too "carefree" for having a job like hers. Yanfei shouldn't be bothered, she had bigger law cases to settle, however Yanfei felt sick of it. She was getting distracted. She needed to see it for herself.

____

Yanfei stopped herself from knocking on the door to the funeral parlor. Why was she here? For what reason did she end up here? Yanfei acted on impulse, something she rarely does. It shocked even herself as she unconsciously knocked on the door. She wanted to help Hu tao, right? Yanfei waited a few seconds, before the door opened slightly, it was an employee.

"Miss Yanfei? Greetings, did the director do something again?" The employee greeted.

"Good afternoon, no worries, I just have something important to discuss with her, law wise, is she available?"

"That she is, please come in," The employee opened the door wider for Yanfei to enter, she was then brought to the waiting room. The waiting room held various bright paintings, with a comforting atmosphere, what was needed for a place of grief. Yanfei sat down on nearby chair and waited.

Yanfei heard someone entered the room a few minutes later, she turned to see what could only be, the director, spotting her usual clothing and a cheery smile. Yanfei stood up and greeted Hutao, only receiving a chuckle back.

"Aiya, Miss Yanfei, I know you! There's no need to be so uptight and formal with me," Hu tao mused, "So why have you come to see me? Knowing you, you don't need the parlor's services for quite a long while,"

Yanfei sighed, the dark humor she jokes must be what caused others to have such an impression of her.

"Well, I've come to discussed certain matters with you, more so the numerous complaints filed towards you,"

"Ha of course it's law from you, people don't try to understand things they don't, it's easier to judge me than to believe, it's as simple as that," Hutao beamed.

That was it, Yanfei saw it. Hutao's words spoke nothing but truth, the numerous complaints were all people who doesn't understand Hutao, therefore it was easier for them to complain than to try.

"Hm, let me try to understand then," Yanfei expected Hutao to laugh, smile, joke even. However, upon the words leaving her mouth, Hutao's smile dropped, she stared at Yanfei, eyes of confusion and analysing. Yanfei stood her ground, showing Hutao she was absolutely serious. A few seconds later, Hutao's smile came back just as bright as before.

"Ok," Hutao answered, reaching out a hand to Yanfei, "Come,"

-------------

yea i stopped this a long time ago lolol