feel me everywhere (smut).

prompt: body worship, dirty talk(attempting lol)

top hutao

im not good at writing smut, so bare with it 😭
_________

"Are you ready?"

"Yes.."

Hutao smiled, Yanfei had requested this. Hutao pushed Yanfei against the desk as Yanfei flushed slightly, unknowing of what to do with her hands, she grips the edge of the table leaning back.

Yanfei eyes the director nervously, she was starting to shake as she boiled with excitement, feeling Hutao's scarlet eyes scanning her up and down knowingly. Yanfei trusted Hutao, she requested this after all.

Yanfei watched as Hutao leaned in to her neck as she started planting down butterfly kisses down to the base of her neck. She feels slightly, Hutao gliding her mouth over her neck. Yanfei shivers as Hutao breathes down her neck ever so slightly. Yanfei gulped, trying all on her to be patient.

Yanfei yelps slightly as Hutao bit down on the sweet spot of her neck, sucking hard as she feels Hutao's slander fingers dragging themselves up her leg. Yanfei felt weak as more ministrations of Hutao's mouth and tongue worked on her neck. After a hickey was formed, Hutao pulls away knowingly.

Yanfei flushes as she feels Hutao's fingers moving to her thigh, caressing them ever so slightly, edging slowly closer to where it starts to ache. Hutao's hand draws closer to the apex of Yanfei's legs, however it never reaches.

Yanfei whines slightly as the movement on her thigh increases, wanting to badly to be touched where she needs it.

"Tao...please." Yanfei cries. Hutao doesn't respond. Instead, she leans back onto Yanfei's neck, dragging her tongue down her neck to her torso. Yanfei feels everything, the hot touch running down her body and the caressing of her thigh.

"Want this? Pretty lawyer?" Hutao rasped out, Yanfei nods eagerly, closing her eyes and leaning back slightly as Hutao teased the flesh under the hem of her shorts. Hutao leans into Yanfei's ear to whisper.

"I'm going to feel every inch of your body. I want you to feel how badly you're going to sin as I hit you exactly where you need. You will not leave here a saint, ever again."

Yanfei lets out the first moan of the night, small but impactful to Hutao. Yanfei feels as Hutao's hands started to roam more all over her body, her exposed mid-riff and up her inner thighs. It was so sinful, the Director's touch was sinful. But Yanfei loves it.

Yanfei finally felt bliss as Hutao's hand slides under her top to her breast, knitting them and groping them sinfully. Yanfei moans and arches her back, as Hutao's thumb swirls her areola and her nipple.

Hutao's hands feels rough against her skin, yet so talented. Yanfei jerks as Hutao flicks and twists her nipple with her fingers under her top. Her top was still on, what she'd give to have it off. Hutao plays with Yanfei in wants Yanfei never thought she'd be played with. Every flick, swirl and twist Hutao does to her fills her with bliss and chills her spine.

As if the Archons heard her wishes, Hutao finall pulls Yanfei's top off, exposing her chest on full display to Hutao. Hutao stares, appreciating and admiring the sight before her. Smirking, Hutao flicks a nipple hard, earning a small yelp.

"Aw, hard already, my dear? So desperate for my touch, how sinful." Hutao chuckled lowly, leaning down and taking the other nipple into her mouth. It was then Hutao sucks while twisting and playing the other. Yanfei keens over, feeling bliss run all over her body.

Yanfei wants more.

"Ah~! Tao..more." Yanfei pleas. Thrown her head back as Hutao flicks with her tongue and rubs between her fingers, it all felt so good. Hutao spreads Yanfei's legs wider, making Yanfei flush. Hutao started to tease, running her hand along the hem of her shorts and caressing her lower stomach as she continues her ministrations on top.